Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2014 6:22:29 AM EDT
Going to be in Utah again, this time for the entire month of September. Will fly into SLC and head towards Moab area to see some sights the first week.
The last three weeks is some company training with weekends off in SLC.
Any must see, must do suggestions? Placed to eat? Places to shoot? I may take my 3gun gear if there's a decent place to shoot.

Any Arfcommers want to burn some ammo?  Or just have some drinks and shoot the shit?

I've sent an email to UDPL asking to shoot their 3 gun on sept 20th.
We'll see.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#1]
The USPSA range in Hurricane (near St. George) has two gun and three gun shoots every month (second and fourth Saturdays?).  That is near Zion, which is something worth seeing if you have not been there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. Looks like a good place to shoot.

UDPL (Utah Defensice Pistol League) got back to me and I'm planning on shooting their 3 Gun on Sept 20th.
That's about the only plans I have so far.
Still researching.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure, I'll shoot and visit.

Let me know.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Count me in as well to shoot/hang out/whatever.  I'll check this thread.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top