Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2014 10:18:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I went last year and took my wife and son.  Great group of guys that run the foundation.  I recommend going for anyone that has not been.  It is a great experience to just walk through the plane.  

Buy a pen or just drop a dollar for the group.  I've got an envelope started for my son and I to one day in the next few years to take a ride.  I want him to experience that...
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting, does anyone know there hours to just walk through the b17?
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it flying fairly over SLC this morning--pretty awesome.  Sounded just like the movies.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Crappy iphone video with some wind noise, best I could get today

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Man I wish I woulda saw this earlier. Always next year I guess.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The C.A.F. B-29 FiFi will be in Provo and Salt Lake next month. I am very excited to see it, I bet it has been 30 years since I saw it in person, if not longer.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I really wonder it it was the real Memphis Belle. There are so many replicas.
Last time I saw the real one it was in pieces but that was 2 years ago so it's possible the restoration could have been completed.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top