Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/1/2014 9:05:22 PM EDT
The new Al's indoor gun range just opened, just finished shooting there and it is pretty nice, 10 bays and 25 yards. It cost me 12$ for an hour but they let me go 2 and $230 for an annual membership I think.  
Also, I can now proudly say that I have poped the cherry at a Gun range!
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have any more info?  

Webpage?  Location?

Thanks!

Will
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 12:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I just happened upon it while visiting there grand opening for there new store at 1000n and main.  They are renting Handguns and rifles at about 10$ for pistols and $20 for Rifles.  
I checked to see if they have updated there website for the range but it does not look like they have one yet.  
No steel core, or steel jacketed although it looked like they were selling wolf pistol ammo to shoot at the range.  No limit to what type of gun either, They were pretty excited about the fact that they can handle 50 BMG.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]
No steel core, but a range that can accept .50BMG ?

Oh.  

Is Mild Steel core REALLY not as damaging as .50BMG?

AND check - got it, this is in LOGAN, UTAH.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top