Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2017 11:59:18 PM EDT
I'm sick of the eclipse and the fact that it's fucking with my workweek and I'm sick of Portland and the never ending protests that always block traffic.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be nice to do a petition to give Portland to Washington state. Make Oregon great again.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It would be nice to do a petition to give Portland to Washington state. Make Oregon great again.
View Quote
Where do I sign. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is kind of like the conversation I had with a friend from Texas.  We were discussing my possible retirement there and I mentioned Austin.  He made it clear Austin was not part of Texas.  The same can be said about Portland.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Noooooooooo!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where do I sign. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do I sign. 
Me too!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Snowflake...

ETA: Snowflakes...
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is kind of like the conversation I had with a friend from Texas.  We were discussing my possible retirement there and I mentioned Austin.  He made it clear Austin was not part of Texas.  The same can be said about Portland.
View Quote
That's funny.  I live in a small town about thirty miles outside of Portland and I'm from a small town about thirty miles outside Austin (Mom and Dad were born in Austin).  Fortunately I only get into Portland two or three times a year, mostly to get to and from the airport.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top