Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2017 7:13:00 PM EDT
Another pro Trump rally March 25th salem time is 10am.  I will be there with my sister, brother inlaw and nephews.  Will be nice to see a few like minded people.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Thx for the heads up!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm assuming that you have a permit. The anti folks planning to "get there first" according to this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't need permit for being on Capitol steps, did we need any permit for pro gun rallies in Salem? No.  Of course there will be paid protestors that is expected now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that what this was about?

TROOPERS ARREST A TERREBONNE MAN DURING A RALLY AT THE CAPITOL MALL - MARION COUNTY

News Release from Oregon State Police
Posted on FlashAlert: March 25th, 2017 8:01 PM
On March 25, 2017, at about 11:00 a.m., Oregon State Police Troopers responded to the area just outside the Oregon Capitol where 200 to 300 people of two opposing groups were involved in a disturbance. One person identified as Matthew Curtis HEAGY, age 31, of Terrebonne, used pepper spray and sprayed a trooper. The subject was detained and found to also be carrying a concealed firearm.

It was determined that HEAGY is a convicted felon and was in possession of a Firearm. During the time of the event, the firearm was never displayed.

HEAGY was arrested for the following charges:
* Felon in Possession of a Firearm
* Carry Concealed Weapon - Firearm

This is an active investigation and no further information is available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top