Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2017 10:33:06 PM EDT
South side of Bull Mountain around 4pm.  IDC, but the neighbors were getting weird and wanted to call  WCSD.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
South side of Bull Mountain around 4pm.  IDC, but the neighbors were getting weird and wanted to call  WCSD.
View Quote

Yippie Kai Ya MFer...

Sounds like something my son in law would be doing, and in the right area, he lives pretty close to that area!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not even familiar with the area but why were the neibours getting weird and about to call the cops? Did they think full auto is illegal here? And with all the bumpfire stocks out there, could be anybody.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Bull Mt. is loaded with out of state (CA) tech & Multnomah (PDX) county transplants and even though it's mainly unincorporated Washington county it's still right on the border of Tigard and King City.  There's probably waaaaay more hand wringing anti's than there are people knowledgeable of state/Fed firearm laws.   It's heavy residential bordering agriculture.  They're used to hearing the duck hunters, on Roy Rodgers Rd, but Brrrrrrrrrrrrt echoing close by is something not many people are familiar with.

Single, burst, and FA fire.  These guys were having fun burning a ton of powder.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm on the Barrows side of Bull Mountain and missed all the fun
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm on the Barrows side of Bull Mountain and missed all the fun
View Quote

They were at it again today around lunch time.  Blasting  4 mags and then running to hide indoors.......pure speculation about the run and hide.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:42:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Have your neighbors come out and told you that they are gay? Cause your neighbors are gay.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have your neighbors come out and told you that they are gay? Cause your neighbors are gay.
View Quote

Actually, the gay couple down the street aren't bothered by it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I know one of the OR guys lives over that way.
I used to live close by,  just over the mountain on the Aloha side.

Whoever is doing that should have invited me while I was still out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top