Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2016 5:36:38 AM EDT
Storefront windows smashed in Pearl District. Dumpster fires and several cars at Broadway Toyota damaged. Watching the live news at 11pm and thinking maybe 5% of all the participants in these protests/riots have to get up in the morning and go to work. They can't channel their time and efforts into something worthwhile? The other 95% are nothing but oxygen thieves. I could go on but am stunned at what our once great country is becoming.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#1]
SOP for Porkland...I'm in camp the anarchist are intermingling and pulling the violence crap.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SOP for Porkland...I'm in camp the anarchist are intermingling and pulling the violence crap.
View Quote

There are plenty others that want to harass and intimidate people trying to get across town. The whole thing needs to be stomped out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's see what happens with the rain starts...It's been unseasonably warm and dry the past few days.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There are plenty others that want to harass and intimidate people trying to get across town. The whole thing needs to be stomped out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, bring out the pepper spray and rubber bullets, it is time to finish this shit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Bring out the national guard huey and the M60.
Just like in FMJ film. Get sum, bam, bam, bam, get sum.
Just don't lead em so much...lol.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw on face book somebody posted a screen shot of the Craigslist add offering $15 to $18 an hour and 77 hours a week to do this, they say it was the Soros group. Then somebody else posted a pic of about a dozen unmarked white tour busses in austin TX that they say the "protestors" rode in on.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw on face book somebody posted a screen shot of the Craigslist add offering $15 to $18 an hour and 77 hours a week to do this, they say it was the Soros group. Then somebody else posted a pic of about a dozen unmarked white tour busses in austin TX that they say the "protestors" rode in on.
View Quote

Seems like a waste of money.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your telling me I could been paid to watch this on my TV??
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Just saw on the local Seattle news this morning that a Portland protester got himself shot in the leg on one of the bridges when he started arguing with a driver who was blocked in. Expected to find more info here but not seeing it.

Surprisingly enough I heard the shooter was a black male in his 20s.. No I'm not being sarcastic, I would genuinely not expect a retard white protestor to get himself shot by a black guy in a car.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just saw on the local Seattle news this morning that a Portland protester got himself shot in the leg on one of the bridges when he started arguing with a driver who was blocked in. Expected to find more info here but not seeing it.

Surprisingly enough I heard the shooter was a black male in his 20s.. No I'm not being sarcastic, I would genuinely not expect a retard white protestor to get himself shot by a black guy in a car.
View Quote

lol retards shooting retards, no shortage of them here.
Its almost like a problem solving itself!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top