Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 8:42:03 AM EDT
Long story short I'm hunting for the first time and my hunting partner bailed on me with 24hrs notice. He was getting us access to private lands and now that I'm on my own I have to find somewhere else to hunt. Looking at the maps I can't tell where the public land is and I don't want to just drive around until I find a decent looking place. I live in Beaverton and have to be back by 2pm to get the kids from school. Any tips on where I should go or a better way to look at maps? Next summer I plan on making day hikes to scout it out, but I'll still need to figure out what is public land.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Download the hunt app by onXmaps.  

It will show you what is public or private lands.  It will even give you the names of who owns private lands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top