Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2016 1:10:45 PM EDT
Anyone know any shops in the valley that would have one or both in stock? I've got an itch to scratch but want to handle these before buying...
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:42:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Mazama's in Eugene usually has a Tavor in.... I haven't seen an Aug or FS2000 in a gunshop since 2007.

My advice is to buy an AUG from P.J.'s, and don't look back.

Unless you need mag compatibility with your AR...

DO NOT GET AN X-95
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Check with Northwest Armory in Tigard (closed on Mondays) about the Tavor.  I believe they had one on the wall last time I was in there a month or so ago.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#3]
PJ's x 1000, great guy to deal with, no hassles and has everything a Aug owner wants. And he beats everyone elses price. You wont be disappointed
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
FYI  AUG >Tavor IMO.  Also, they are supposedly going to be making/importing the new ADI AUG variant that is supposed to be the bee's knees.  I would try to hold out for that if you can.  But who knows with the state and fed .gov what we will get bent over for in the coming months.  But frankly, the AUG has better ergo's than the Tavor IMO.  And for 100 bucks-ish you can really clean up an AUG trigger.  I got mine to 5.5lbs and it's smooth.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:22:51 AM EDT
[#5]
How does the Aug suppress? I'd be getting a nato stock so I can run my pmags.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]
We have the new OD GREEN  X95 in our shop , the Barons Den, located in Eugene
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

The Aug does not suppress well, unless you can find one of the Ratworx suppressors that also slip over the gas adjustment, to capture the piston pop.
Here's a link to an archived thread on the suppressor: https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=43&t=380852

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The Aug does not suppress well, unless you can find one of the Ratworx suppressors that also slip over the gas adjustment, to capture the piston pop.
Here's a link to an archived thread on the suppressor: https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=43&t=380852

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

although I kind of want to try the AUG with one of those OSS suppressors to see if it does any better.  Been toying with the Idea of F-1'ing a can for my AUG just to see if I can do anything better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top