Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 7:07:40 PM EDT
First off, I'll vote for every "R" on the the ballot in November but, we all know what's coming in the next three months
The shitheads that run this state (In Portland/Eugene/Salem) are going to try and limit the capacity of the mag's we're able to buy.
I'd like to have a thread where we can get in front of these assholes and score some good deals NOW.
Post 'em up guys!
G3/HK-91 mags. (Under $3 each)

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/mag-h-and-k-g3-762x51mm-aluminum-20-round-original-military-mag-304.do
Polish AK-47 Mags ($10.95/EA) AIM Surplus.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MAK47P30&name=Polish+Steel+AK47+7.62x39+30rd+Magazine&groupid=15
Post up the deals guys.  We're on the cusp of....

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So your saying I should have second thoughts about taking the job in Portland?
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

For you yes, for us...we need all the numbers we can get to fight Portlandistan.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
We're going to get screwed in a few months.  The dims own this state.

On the "plus" side (I "guess...?) is the fact that we (Oregonians) have a working

crystal ball right now that tells them that mag's above 10rnds ARE going to

(Most likely) be limited after January.

As far as knowing if those mag's will be "Grandfathered" (As they've done in other

ban states) that allow you to sell to other state residents or tied to the original owner

(What I expect)?  Who knows?

These anti-gun fucks are all going to get together in a few months and who knows

WHAT sort've fiasco we'll get stuck with?!

I won't be too surprised if they try and do a California style disaster.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
well, since The Felon will probably rig it so she becomes Pres, we will probably see a huge spike in demand for these sorts of things with in the next couple of months.  Nov-Januaray are going to  be crazy, I think anyway.  Probably still not be able to get 22lr.  I would almost guarantee that a lot of the online vendors are stocking up on inventory of mags and ammo right now.  I know PSA has been putting D&H AR mags up $6.99/mag lately.  I am trying to figure out how to get a bunch of those before those deals dry up.  Been seeing P-MAGS in the $8.99ish range lately.  It's coming, will be good to have a ton on hand.  There are lots of things to stock up on.  We all know that this is coming.  Hopefully some of the D's in swing counties in this state lose their seats to grid lock any anti-gun legislation.  I wish we could get an R governor but that is wishful thinking at this point.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

well, since The Felon will probably rig it so she becomes Pres, we will probably see a huge spike in demand for these sorts of things with in the next couple of months.  Nov-Januaray are going to  be crazy, I think anyway.  Probably still not be able to get 22lr.  I would almost guarantee that a lot of the online vendors are stocking up on inventory of mags and ammo right now.  I know PSA has been putting D&H AR mags up $6.99/mag lately.  I am trying to figure out how to get a bunch of those before those deals dry up.  Been seeing P-MAGS in the $8.99ish range lately.  It's coming, will be good to have a ton on hand.  There are lots of things to stock up on.  We all know that this is coming.  Hopefully some of the D's in swing counties in this state lose their seats to grid lock any anti-gun legislation.  I wish we could get an R governor but that is wishful thinking at this point.
View Quote
They're back.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You already knew the score. The question was how bad did you want that $50,000 a year pay increase?
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're back.

$8.99 now...
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]

obiwankenobi

Posted: 10/6/2016 4:47:38 PM PDT
View Quote

I am not a defeatist but the Liberals have got the conservatives out numbered in Oregon. Especially with the influx of Californians that Oregon has had over the years and continues to get. They have and will probably hold the Governorship (supported by Bloomberg) 4 of the 5 seats in the house and both senate seats. More Dems than Reps in the state house and senate too. I would shop around a bit before you take that job in PDX. Also, don't think that your employer & fellow employees will be any different. As for Portland, it is a whole neither level of liberal attitudes as well as just bizarreness. Just watch an episode of Portlandia and you will get an inside look at what they are all about. The show may be funny to some but it hits the nail right on the head.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
On the "plus" side (I "guess...?) is the fact that we (Oregonians) have a working

As far as knowing if those mag's will be "Grandfathered" (As they've done in other
ban states) that allow you to sell to other state residents or tied to the original owner

These anti-gun fucks are all going to get together in a few months and who knows

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given the Governorship is being driven by Ex NY mayor Bloomberg and his vast wealth I expect the same thing here. I don't think there will be any grandfather clause given.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
$8.99 now...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're back.

$8.99 now...

Yeah, that's how it goes with PSA.  Get it while it's hot guys and gals.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're back.

$8.99 now...

For ar mags I've been just buying from DSG. I know they sell the same D&H mags as PSA, but I don't like playing the in stock game at PSA. D&Hs are $99 per ten and pmags are $109 per ten and I've never had them out of stock. I've been buying a ten pack of each every month or so. You gotta hunt for other mags. I got g3 mags at center fire systems. Glock OEM mags from botach. Bought m14 mags from 44mag.com years ago. Cdnn has deals at times. I just got mecgar Taurus pt92 mags for $15 there. Just make sure to only buy quality, don't waste money on any off brand garbage.
I think DSG has $9 pmags right now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember it is all mags including pistol mags as well.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I have seen 30 rnd Gen 2 pmags at NW Armory for 10 bucks each. Not too shabby. Get em while ya can!
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#14]
When they ask us to give them up how many will actually do so?
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When they ask us to give them up how many will actually do so?
View Quote

Mags, what mags? Whatchoo talking about Willis?
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#16]
So, the RO's at TCGC will be inspecting my mags next year?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, the RO's at TCGC will be inspecting my mags next year?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Likely
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#18]
PSA has the D&H mags at $6.99 (YES! $6.99 again guys and gals).

Also, the EE is FULL of post-election deals (Folks dumping their pre-election buys) on

mags  right now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Is there actually a ban already that gos into effect in January?
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:01:45 AM EDT
[#20]
nope
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:55:10 AM EDT
[#21]
No, but Brown and other Dems will be making there move sometime in the near future.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Expect an emergency clause attached to any gun bill.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
Not yet.

I'm basing my fears (And Magazine purchases) off of the crap 'Brown spouted back

in July.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160715/oregon-governor-brown-announces-her-misguided-gun-control-agenda

"Today, Governor Kate Brown (D) announced her gun control agenda in Salem by calling upon the Oregon Legislature to pass three gun control policies in the 2017 legislative session.  During her press conference, Governor Brown spouted numerous misleading statistics
in an attempt to support her misguided anti-gun ideas and proposals.  
While no official language for these anti-gun proposals has been
released, they could have serious implications for the law-abiding gun
owners of Oregon."

"The final gun-control proposal laid out by Governor Brown would ban
so-called "extended-capacity magazines.”  Arbitrarily limiting
ammunition does nothing more than hinder the lawful right to
self-defense of Oregonians because criminals do not follow the law. "

I don't know if the Republicans have enough seats to filibuster/kill this shit(?)  Someone tell me they do and I'll chill out

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not yet.

I'm basing my fears (And Magazine purchases) off of the crap 'Brown spouted back
in July.
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160715/oregon-governor-brown-announces-her-misguided-gun-control-agenda
"Today, Governor Kate Brown (D) announced her gun control agenda in Salem by calling upon the Oregon Legislature to pass three gun control policies in the 2017 legislative session.  During her press conference, Governor Brown spouted numerous misleading statistics in an attempt to support her misguided anti-gun ideas and proposals.  While no official language for these anti-gun proposals has been released, they could have serious implications for the law-abiding gun owners of Oregon."

"The final gun-control proposal laid out by Governor Brown would ban so-called "extended-capacity magazines.”  Arbitrarily limiting ammunition does nothing more than hinder the lawful right to self-defense of Oregonians because criminals do not follow the law. "

I don't know if the Republicans have enough seats to filibuster/kill this shit(?)  Someone tell me they do and I'll chill out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not yet.

in July.
"Today, Governor Kate Brown (D) announced her gun control agenda in Salem by calling upon the Oregon Legislature to pass three gun control policies in the 2017 legislative session.  During her press conference, Governor Brown spouted numerous misleading statistics in an attempt to support her misguided anti-gun ideas and proposals.  While no official language for these anti-gun proposals has been released, they could have serious implications for the law-abiding gun owners of Oregon."

"The final gun-control proposal laid out by Governor Brown would ban so-called "extended-capacity magazines.”  Arbitrarily limiting ammunition does nothing more than hinder the lawful right to self-defense of Oregonians because criminals do not follow the law. "

I wonder how that will play out given this release yesterday.
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf

GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semiautomatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#25]
'just got a shipment of these today (30RND Polish AK' Mags from AIM').

BEAUTIFUL!  These are some really nice mags!  I've seen posts where people

say that they look like they were just refinished with a rattle can at some point

but the ones I got today are the shit.

I just ordered 20 more

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MAK47P30
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#26]
PSA has a 10 GEN2 P-Mag's/10 D&H Teflon coated (With Mag-Pul followers)
for $129.99.

Add the $12/13 shipping and it's still a heck of a deal
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazines-ten-magpul-pmag-5-56-30rd-magazines.html
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
PSA has a 10 GEN2 P-Mag's/10 D&H Teflon coated (With Mag-Pul followers)
for $129.99.

Add the $12/13 shipping and it's still a heck of a deal
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazines-ten-magpul-pmag-5-56-30rd-magazines.html
View Quote

$7/mag isn't bad. Good for both mags I suppose.  Am tempted by this, but think I need to back off on my spending.  I am almost waiting for the post christmas sales.  I am betting we will see people off load crap like mad to lower inventory before the 1st of the year.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#28]
There will be a grandfather clause. They never go full ban on the first pass.
A few years from now maybe.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#29]
When the magazine ban gets passed it looks like they implement it immediately and call it an emergency like California is doing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#30]
PSA has their D&H Teflon (With Mag Pul Followers) 30's for $5.99 right now

They ALSO have....()  Mag Pul D-60 drum WITH a premium BCG for $128.99.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-5-56-premium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-magpul-magazine-pmag-d-60-ar-m4-5-56x45.html

If you're looking for factory Ruger 20rnd Mini-14 mags(?) $19.99
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-magazine-223-rem-mini-14-20rd-capacity-90010.html
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:58:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
PSA has their D&H Teflon (With Mag Pul Followers) 30's for $5.99 right now

They ALSO have....()  Mag Pul D-60 drum WITH a premium BCG for $128.99.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-5-56-premium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-magpul-magazine-pmag-d-60-ar-m4-5-56x45.html

If you're looking for factory Ruger 20rnd Mini-14 mags(?) $19.99
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-magazine-223-rem-mini-14-20rd-capacity-90010.html
View Quote

()  Mag Pul D-60 drum WITH a premium BCG for $128.99. Done.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#32]
G3/HK-91 alloy mags. $8.99 for six.
https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-2937-g3hk-308-20rd-original-aluminum-6-pack.aspx

EDIT:  Hey folks, CS still has these but the price is $12.99/6 now.  I just picked
up 30 of them.  Out of the 30:

10 of them are BRAND NEW.
8 of them are "rough"/usable with some floorplate rust (Easy to clean off).
12 of the are GOOD+ to VERY GOOD/Excellent.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#33]
PSA has Gen2 pmags for 7.99 each with code "pmag"

I have a case of 100 on the way

http://palmettostatearmory.com/magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45-magazine-mag571-blk.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:26:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
PSA has Gen2 pmags for 7.99 each with code "pmag"

I have a case of 100 on the way

http://palmettostatearmory.com/magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45-magazine-mag571-blk.html
View Quote
Thanks man
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#35]
I've got a bunch of black Gen 2 Pmags new in the wrap that I would be willing to sell for a decent price.
IM if interested.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not yet.

in July.

GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semiautomatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.

I wonder what trump will really do? Our laws are stupid right now. You can own a pistol... You can own a rifle... But put a stock on a pistol or a barrel under 16 inches on the rifle and get ten years in prison. They tell us NFA is because of "concealability", but puting a stock on your pistol makes it LESS concealable. I have argued before that they could at least just make it a 26" overall length, your choice if you want to shorten/remove the stock or shorten the barrel, but quite frankly that is stupid since you can already own a pistol shorter than that. Silencers? A silencer (I know, I know, they're really called suppressors, I like "silencer") they can't hurt anybody in and of them selves. In fact they make your gun less concealable and only serve to protect your hearing. It would be common sense to remove a bunch of things from the NFA,   but will it happen? I'd like to see trump do some other things first, like bringing us jobs and a few other things to ensure a second term. Or maybe he should go full Obama and sign hundreds of executive orders on day one closing the NFA and EPA all together. Obama showed us how to do that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thanks man
View Quote

You're welcome!

They shipped pretty quick. Tracking says 36.1 pounds.... 36 pounds of mags
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:58:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Looks like the mag cap ban is DOA, not enough support... Brown appears to be focusing on other fuckery for now.

We need to keep pushing back, I think the resistance to Val Hoyle returning to the Oregon House, and her subsequent failure resonated a bit with the gun grabbers.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Looks like the mag cap ban is DOA, not enough support... Brown appears to be focusing on other fuckery for now.

We need to keep pushing back, I think the resistance to Val Hoyle returning to the Oregon House, and her subsequent failure resonated a bit with the gun grabbers.
View Quote
Not that I don't believe you (I almost jumped out of my chair when I read that ) but
could you give me a source for that information?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 2:14:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not that I don't believe you (I almost jumped out of my chair when I read that ) but

Thanks
View Quote

Pretty sure it came from the horse's mouth herself. Kate Brown said so herself in her speech when she officially took office earlier this week or last. She also said she's proposing 2 other bills or some executive action crap to close the gunshow loopholes Whatever.. she can keep barking up that tree if it keeps her occupied.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/gov_kate_brown_talks_gun-contr.html

Brown was also asked about her gun-control agenda, which now includes two ideas for closing loopholes, dropping a plan floated over the summer to ban high-capacity magazines.

The governor cited a lack of support.

She'll still pursue legislation to close so-called loopholes that allow gun sales without a background check, or to some people with domestic violence convictions.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Pretty sure it came from the horse's mouth herself. Kate Brown said so herself in her speech when she officially took office earlier this week or last. She also said she's proposing 2 other bills or some executive action crap to close the gunshow loopholes Whatever.. she can keep barking up that tree if it keeps her occupied.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/gov_kate_brown_talks_gun-contr.html

Brown was also asked about her gun-control agenda, which now includes two ideas for closing loopholes, dropping a plan floated over the summer to ban high-capacity magazines.

She'll still pursue legislation to close so-called loopholes that allow gun sales without a background check, or to some people with domestic violence convictions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Cool.  I know that the other BS she's talking about is just that (Bullshit) but it's good to know that I don't have
to relocate just yet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#42]
So short answer is we are good for 1 year. Still going to buy mags.

NBC had a big push for banning 80% lowers but that is not on anyone's radar in oregon. California already passed a law requiring serial numbers on 80%
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:04:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So short answer is we are good for 1 year. Still going to buy mags.

NBC had a big push for banning 80% lowers but that is not on anyone's radar in oregon. California already passed a law requiring serial numbers on 80%
View Quote
I'm right there with you man.  I haven't slowed down for shit.  I'm still spending about 50%
of my disposable income on mags.  If/When these assholes "Go For It" in a few years I'm gonna be
handing these out to friends and family like Halloween candy!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:09:53 AM EDT
[#44]
buying out of fear, good ol American comforting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:05:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:California already passed a law requiring serial numbers on 80%
View Quote
As soon as they ban 80% lowers, somebody will start selling 79% lowers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top