Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2016 3:54:38 AM EDT
Hello,

Any recommendations for a class 3 FFL to handle a supressor transfer in the Beaverton area?

I've used Keith's in Greshem in the past (2000), but don't really want to go there, plus I'm hoping for something closer.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you talked to the guys at mk tactical in Hillsboro? They seem like the best class 3 dealer in that part of town
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
All of mine are done at Curts in Oregon City. It's worth it to drive to 10 miles. By far the best AR shop in the area and they are great with NFA stuff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Tornado tech does transfers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tornado tech does transfers.
View Quote

They did mine until my former employer got a better FFL.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]

You may want to check with J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton.

Wouldn't hurt to check with Northwest Armory in Tigard or Oregon Rifleworks also in Tigard.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all the replies! I've worked with Tornado Tech on some custom projects in the past, didn't think about them for a transfer...
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I like Tornado.  They are great.  I also like Greystone Tactical out in Gladstone, but not sure on their transfers.  There is always PC Arms/ORL LLC out in Vernowhere.  Pat is good peoples, but not sure if he is still doing transfers or not anymore.  JB firearms seems like good peoples, but haven't done much with them.  I will say, steer WAY clear of Beavercreek Armory out in Hillsboro.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:21:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Pat is still doing them. Been going to him for a long time, and my buddy was just there today.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:40:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like Tornado.  They are great.  I also like Greystone Tactical out in Gladstone, but not sure on their transfers.  There is always PC Arms/ORL LLC out in Vernowhere.  Pat is good peoples, but not sure if he is still doing transfers or not anymore.  JB firearms seems like good peoples, but haven't done much with them.  I will say, steer WAY clear of Beavercreek Armory out in Hillsboro.
View Quote

JB firearms and Beavercreek armory are both SUPER SHADY, everyone else seems ok
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pat is still doing them. Been going to him for a long time, and my buddy was just there today.
View Quote

sweet. Haven't heard much from him on the forums as of late so I was wondering.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
There's also Oregon Arms & Ammunition, on the other side of the building from Tornado Tech. They're my go-to and unlike TT you don't have to wait weeks for them to get around to your work. :P
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There's also Oregon Arms & Ammunition, on the other side of the building from Tornado Tech. They're my go-to and unlike TT you don't have to wait weeks for them to get around to your work. :P
View Quote

well, with TT, they are busy as heck threading barrels and doing other work, so it does take weeks.  I was unaware that they did that work at OrA&A.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Oregon rifleworks while a great store does not do class 3 yet.

JB has been good to me.
Oregon arms and ammo are good too but are pricier than JB.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oregon rifleworks while a great store does not do class 3 yet.

JB has been good to me.
Oregon arms and ammo are good too but are pricier than JB.
View Quote

Do you know what O A&A and JB charge? Thanks for saving me the time calling OR rifleworks. I called Tornado Tech, they will do it for $60 +10 for additional trustees. Seems a bit high, my last transfer cost me $25. I know TT is backlogged for the next 12-14 centuries on barrel threading though....

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who I used and still use.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 7:36:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Oregon Research Labs, LLC for the win every time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:38:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:52:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Oregon Research Labs, LLC for the win every time.

This

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top