Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 2:12:26 AM EDT
Might as well get another one going. Since some people in the past have asked for certain days and then not shown up I reckon Fridge and I will pick a day and hopefully a bunch of you guys can make it. Let's start tossing around dates and see what "looks" best. Sunday's are good because of the freedom store being closed.

Looks like May 8th works for us. Let's get it going.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
How about May 8?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:29:33 PM EDT
[#2]

I just got to the 1911 state.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag for additional.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:51:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about May 8?
View Quote

That's Mother's Day. Which is fine by me but may cause issues for others.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I just got to the 1911 state.
View Quote

Send cans and ammo. We will celebrate in your honor.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#6]
sundays...

I have a can cannon that I could bring, but I has the church on the sundays so I am out.  Looks like you will have to find something else to launch purple toys at you Mark.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

sundays...

I have a can cannon that I could bring, but I has the church on the sundays so I am out.  Looks like you will have to find something else to launch purple toys at you Mark.
View Quote

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to make that happen other days...    

Y'all don't forget the Albany machinegun shoot is near that time of year too.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:44:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's go ahead with May 8th. I'll be around and a few guys I've talked to are available then. Put it in your calendars fellas.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in. Would there be any problem with me bringing a handful of co-workers from China who are here for training to experience freedom at it's finest?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm in. Would there be any problem with me bringing a handful of co-workers from China who are here for training to experience freedom at it's finest?
View Quote

I would assume you'd know the answer to that more than anyone else. If they can not walk into the line of fire and not shoot at us I would think it would be fine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd like to come. I've been meaning to come to one these. The 8th works for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would assume you'd know the answer to that more than anyone else. If they can not walk into the line of fire and not shoot at us I would think it would be fine.
View Quote

I took several of them out about a month ago. They did well. I had to remind them a few times about the keep your finger off the trigger rule.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I took several of them out about a month ago. They did well. I had to remind them a few times about the keep your finger off the trigger rule.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know. Lets be mindful about that part.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Same place off of Hwy 26?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:02:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Same place off of Hwy 26?
View Quote

Works for me. Unless someone has a suggestion?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Finally doing a shoot when I'm not doing shit for the Army, I might just have to go to this one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:54:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Finally doing a shoot when I'm not doing shit for the Army, I might just have to go to this one.
View Quote

There's an older thread on here with a map and directions. Lemme know if you can't find it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top