Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2016 7:04:44 PM EDT
Hi All,

I spoke with a notary that I know about getting the Gun Trust from Dean at NFA Lawyers notarized and she suggested I run the document by someone in town.  Does anyone have a Gun Trust from NFA Lawyers that could respond and let me know if you used it without issue in Oregon and/or if you've had an Oregon lawyer review the trust?

I trust Dean and Elizabeth, so I don't feel like I need to have it checked but this notary is going to do it for me for free and is a family friend and I'd like her to feel comfortable helping me out.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

p.s. - Dean and his paralegal, Elizabeth, at NFALawyers.com were awesome to deal with.  Very responsive and helpful...very professional and cordial on the phone while answering all my stupid questions.  Even quickly changed the name of my trust when I had decided I wanted something different.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from Dean. So far I have two approved stamps with it. A e-file form 1 and a paper form 4.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got mine from Dean. So far I have two approved stamps with it. A e-file form 1 and a paper form 4.
View Quote

Awesome, thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top