Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2016 6:26:19 PM EDT
To the cowardly piece of sub human filth that hit and ran two pedestrians on Sunday at oak bluff and sunnybrook.
I hope someone got your license and will give it to me since you hit both my mother and myself with your Tacoma.
Did I dent the hell out of your hood and scare the living shit out of you Good! Your "my BAD" instead of are you ok? and with your cowardly fleeing... Your bad was criminal, you did hit both of us and high tailed out of there before we could get your plate number... and in front of the CCSO building, they might have cameras that caught it and would be REALLY interested in talking to you about it.
I wish I would have put a bigger damned dent in the truck for you to explain that to your insurance company.

CCSO has an incident number and I hope you come forward, but since you fled like a cowardly piece of filth I doubt you will have the integrity to face it.

If that was anyone's SO on this board and your truck... Sorry you need to take her license away and come forward.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, sorry to hear about that. How are you two doing?
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I am still livid as hell.  Bruised knee, the slight ab kiss made the abs and ribs scream.  Mom has some bruised ribs.

Mainly my recovery from the long (over 5 hours) laproscopic has been slow going.  It feels like it did three weeks ago sans pain meds.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they catch that dirtbag. In completely unrelated news I am watching the dem debate and they want to let criminals roam free because "incarceration" just doesn't work. I wish Trump would come out and say that as soon as construction on the border wall is complete they are going to start construction on some new prisons.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
More details on the Tacoma...Year, color, style...etc..
I'm nearby and will keep an eye out..I drive a Tacoma so I look at them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Black or horribly dark blue 2012-215, filthy as hell.

Did not catch if it went from sunnybrook to 205 or up sunnyside way.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#6]
no canopy or cover on the back? two door or four, extra cab...None-the-less...I'll check the hoods of the ones around this area.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 12:19:07 AM EDT
[#7]
no cover on bed or canopy, extra cab 2 door.. female driver. Not a huge dent or scratches but I hit it hard enough to bow my cane.  Bed liner.

Sorry still super pissed.
CCSO has an incident number and checking from their building cams supposedly.

I think the chances of the kid in the passenger seat is going to talk at school or tell daddy why the hood is possibly scratched to shit and will dime on the driver.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Drove the area today as I had to train some new engineers over near Costco...still keeping an eye out and have a note on my dash...I despise this type of behavior.
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Drove the area today as I had to train some new engineers over near Costco...still keeping an eye out and have a note on my dash...I despise this type of behavior.
View Quote

Thank you,  seriously means a lot that someone would be willing to keep an eye out.
I cruised around yesterday on the hoof kind of hoping someone would stop and ask why I dented their Tonka truck, no luck there.
Half tempted to go look earlier am this coming Sunday in the Costco parking lot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top