Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 3:01:12 PM EDT
Anyone know if Memaloose is open again? I have searched but can't find anything saying that it definitely is. Looking at google maps "earth view" I see that there are some more spots farther up than the 3 that I have been to.up off of NF-45. Looking for something as close to Boring/Sandy as possible.

I can almost get to the gravel pit in the Dalles in the same amount of time it takes to get up to Memaloose.

Thanks guys.
OG
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Went by there a couple weeks ago the bridge still close also 36 pit was close too. Went farther down or up found a good spot to shot
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone know if Memaloose is open again? I have searched but can't find anything saying that it definitely is. Looking at google maps "earth view" I see that there are some more spots farther up than the 3 that I have been to.up off of NF-45. Looking for something as close to Boring/Sandy as possible.

I can almost get to the gravel pit in the Dalles in the same amount of time it takes to get up to Memaloose.

Thanks guys.
OG
View Quote

If you're talking about the pit on the west end of town they closed that a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you're talking about the pit on the west end of town they closed that a couple years ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks guys.
OG

Well go figure, I haven't been there in probably 3-4. I have a buddy that has property outside of Sandy but he's not always home. I was looking for an alternative.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a range being built across the river from The Dalles in Dallesport.

Looks like it's gonna be a 'real' range, not just a big free for all pit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is a range being built across the river from The Dalles in Dallesport.

Looks like it's gonna be a 'real' range, not just a big free for all pit.
View Quote

SWEET!

Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#6]
The place we have the HTF shoot is pretty good but its a ways in the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The place we have the HTF shoot is pretty good but its a ways in the wrong direction.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking. You guys head out hwy 26 towards the coast don't you?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Spend the money and get a membership at Douglas Ridge.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:04:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking. You guys head out hwy 26 towards the coast don't you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah check the link for the new one. It's on page one of the hometown forum. Mp 35 IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top