Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2015 12:30:20 AM EDT
Sun, Clouds, Rain...no matter...I've been running this route for about 45 years starting at the age of about 6...
Today I was trying to get some "stop motion" photos for the Arfcom photog forum challenge...nothing great but damn, I love this mountain.

Link Posted: 11/9/2015 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Little Crater Lake, love that spot.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 1:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Little Crater Lake, love that spot.
View Quote

It was nice there today, very calm but we were late in the day...that and the "clay eating family" showed up to throw rocks...Still, onward we went...a nice drive but had hoped for snow.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Again, great photos and thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Pleass tell me you jumped the misses out in that shack?

Cool pics
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Great photos!
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Great pics.  I love that area.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#7]
What was the name of that lodge that used to be at Government Camp, I can't remember if it burned down or it was torn down.  We used to go camping there when I was a kid.  Devil's Half Acre was great too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top