Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:58 PM EDT
Bi-Mart is carrying handguns again. Just FYI. It's nice to see the culture moving in this direction.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see any at the Bi-Mart in Salem last week, but I'm glad to hear it. I'll check by again.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#2]
That is good news. I'll swing in my local one just to see what they're doing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:26:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw BiMart had a selection at the Kfalls store too. It's not large, but definitely a start.

Kudos, BiMart!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't see any at the Bi-Mart in Salem last week, but I'm glad to hear it. I'll check by again.
View Quote

If it's like the Mcminnville store,  it's a small section at the far end of the gun counter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Bi-Mart is strange. They refuse to sell ANY AR style weapon*, yet carry (or have carried) 30rnd PMags.

*I asked if they could get the new ruger AR since they carry ruger and I was told "Bi Mart will NEVER sell any AR15 style weapon".

On another note, my local wal mart has pulled ARs off the shelves. I was told they aren't going to be selling them any more.

I really don't have any use for Bi-Mart, Wal-Mart or Fred Meyer selling guns. They carry just enough to put the LGS out of business, then not carry what you NEED, like ARs or exotic ammo.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in the Bi-Mart in Florence last weekend, they had a pretty decent selection of pistols for being in BFE.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I stopped in the Bi-Mart in Stayton for no good reason.  They had maybe half a dozen handguns.  Prices were nothing like their 10/22 or 870 prices.  Looked about average to high.  

What I did notice that bothered me was that the entire ammo shelf, both the behind the counter stuff and the not-behind-the-counter shotgun shelves were completely full.  And there was no .22lr.  Not only was there none for sale, there was no spot on the shelf for it if they did have any.  I'm getting tired as shit of not being able to walk in to a store and get .22 ammo, for any price at all, whenever I want.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:13:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I stopped in the Bi-Mart in Stayton for no good reason.  They had maybe half a dozen handguns.  Prices were nothing like their 10/22 or 870 prices.  Looked about average to high.  

What I did notice that bothered me was that the entire ammo shelf, both the behind the counter stuff and the not-behind-the-counter shotgun shelves were completely full.  And there was no .22lr.  Not only was there none for sale, there was no spot on the shelf for it if they did have any.  I'm getting tired as shit of not being able to walk in to a store and get .22 ammo, for any price at all, whenever I want.
View Quote

I keep wondering that too, it's got to be going somewhere. Ammo is abundant now unless you want .22
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#9]
The cool thing about Bi-Mart is they are employee owned and it's better than paying the Walton's (Wally World) for a firearm purchase. I try to buy all my ammo from BI-Mart as they have pretty good prices/selections.  I'll have to check out their handgun selection. The only handgun I really want anymore is the Glock 43.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Bi-Mart in Bend doesn't have handguns - at least as of a week ago.

They pulled ALL semi-auto rifles in Jan 2013.

Just starting to see some come back (Mini-14!)

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:49:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I stopped by the Albany store on my way home and they had pistols for sale.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The cool thing about Bi-Mart is they are employee owned and it's better than paying the Walton's (Wally World) for a firearm purchase. I try to buy all my ammo from BI-Mart as they have pretty good prices/selections.  I'll have to check out their handgun selection. The only handgun I really want anymore is the Glock 43.
View Quote

UNLESS you shoot 7.62x39 (AK47 / SKS). They REFUSE to carry that caliber, where as Wal-Mart sells it cheaper than I can get it online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top