Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2015 9:36:36 PM EDT
I was cheering in my living room when it got under the St. John's bridge. Stupid hippies. Imagine how many ship repair jobs are going to be lost when people decide not to send work our way.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm with you. I'm sure the boat repair business isn't liking this one bit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I choose not to voice my opinion to the affirmative in this question.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I find ironic that the hipster kayaktivists are protesting Shell Oil in boats made from a petroleum by-product - wankers - sink them all!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find ironic that the hipster kayaktivists are protesting Shell Oil in boats made from a petroleum by-product - wankers - sink them all!
View Quote

I find it fascinating that kayaktivists and the bridge hangers are violating federal laws and not being arrested on felony charges.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I expect crap like this protest in Portland as just a part of living here. But I was seriously annoyed to learn that the bridge piñatas were from out of state. I don't generally say this, but go the f$&k back home.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:31:10 AM EDT
[#6]
i find it odd that nobody in this city had the sense to find a rotarty saw with a sharp blade and make the danglers swim for it,

wait, then a hippie would have gotten wet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top