Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2015 10:18:05 AM EDT
I posted this in the humidor and though maybe i might get a bite here.

I'm coming back to Oregon on for a week and I'm not sure where any good cigar shops or lounges are at.

I plan on bringing my travel humi but I don't think I'm going to give away good cigars to people who don't smoke regularly.

My question is are there any Oregononians that smoke in PDX? If so where are some good shops.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Kells on 2nd has a cigar lounge, don't know if it's any good, I'm normally watching soccer there instead.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The Shilo Inn on Canyon Rd is where my father goes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Kennedy School has one.  And at this time of year, a lot of outdoor spots.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.mcmenamins.com/mobile/page?id=202http://www.mcmenamins.com/system/uploads/assets/PDFs/WhiteShed2.15.pdf

Mcmenamins has a shop and it's on cool grounds. There are also a couple whiskey shops that sell cigars.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Cascade news and tobacco on 82nd.  MASSIVE humidor.

82nd pipe and tobacco.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Come 300 miles east. We can enjoy a cigar together!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:10:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Broadway cigar..... good guys, great place
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#8]
El Gaucho on Broadway downtown has one, but $$$$. If you are looking for a "fancy" atmosphere, it's not bad.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Broadway cigar..... good guys, great place
View Quote

These have covered all the high points.  A couple notes,

Kells is low key, Irish pub.  Cigar lounge is in the basement.  Small humidor on site, but as you'd expect, you'll pay retail.
El Gaucho, great steak house, small and can fill up if there's a game on TV.  Small humidor, retail prices.
Broadway Cigar.  Jason's the owner, nice guy.  Check his website, they might have an event going on while you're here.  Good prices - two locations.  One in NE Portland and one in Lake Grove on the SW side of town.  The broadway location has a huge area with tavs and couches, but no alcohol.

Hope that helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top