Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2015 11:41:27 AM EDT
Have a great day all you dads.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
hung out all day with my pops yesterday. Friday night we got drunk and bs'ed till 4am.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a family BBQ and cleaned out the garage. That may not sound like fun but I wanted it done so I was happy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
My kids: 7 and 12 stood on their mother's doorstep and told me they never wanted to see me.  It was another great day in a child custody battle.  Everyone be thankful if you don't love the alternate universe I call "divorce world."  Six years in, and never ceases to amaze me how it can always get worse.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn man. That sucks. Hopefully you can rekindle the relationship with them at least even if their mom is unreasonable.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
As a divorcee myself i feel for you.
My kids are still being lied to by their mother. About the details of our divorce. 11 years and she still thinks that her kids will not end up hating her when the truth comes out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top