Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 2:09:16 AM EDT
Way to go north Portland
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Cesspool. I'm out that way a lot and it sucks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
More today, WTF. The usual suspects.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:43:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More today, WTF. The usual suspects.
View Quote

It's getting warm out. It'll get worse.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I work with folks all around the country...they are amazed at how Portland is able to keep a large majority of this type of problem in one area of town for the most part...
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I work with folks all around the country...they are amazed at how Portland is able to keep a large majority of this type of problem in one area of town for the most part...
View Quote

I guess that's a plus +. Now how to figure out how to send them on down the road somewhere more appropriate like L.A.,Oakland, Detroit, Chicago or New Orleans.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 6:30:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I guess that's a plus +. Now how to figure out how to send them on down the road somewhere more appropriate like L.A.,Oakland, Detroit, Chicago or New Orleans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny you say that...  Many of them came from those very cities in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Funny you say that...  Many of them came from those very cities in the last 20 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying you brought the violence?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gentrification is a big part.  That and minorities tend to stick together in the urban landscape and also are extremely biased/racist towards other minorities so they tend to flock to certain hoods.  Although I keep hoping that the clueless white liberal hipsters will start to dilute those neighborhoods and make things "interesting" but me.  Screw Portland.  The burbs and country is where it is at.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I certainly did!  I packed it all up in my hearse and brought it to Oregon.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If youre the kind of imports we can expect from Detroit Ill take the whole lot.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you still going back?
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are you still going back?
View Quote

Still planning on it,  but I won't leave until Spring 2016.  I still need to secure a house first...  I've had too many fall through.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top