Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2015 2:57:43 PM EDT

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/oregon-gun-owners-plan-noncompliance-rally/

Now that Oregon’s SB 941 has been signed by the Governor, gun rights activists have banded together and are organizing a facebook event page for a rally entitled “SB 941 I Will Not Comply Demonstration“.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Those of you who were at the shoot yesterday, this is the one I was talking about.  I'm going.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't missed a rally yet...
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Some friends from work and I are going to this. This law and the way it was passed is complete B.S.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#6]
i will be there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Time? Article either doesn't say or I am blind...
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Facebook group shows noon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Facebook group shows noon.
View Quote

Thanks. Just saw the OFF e-mail, confirming.

See you all tomorrow. I'll be the angry old man yelling at the clouds.

Snead

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info, OP.I'll be there with my wife.See  you all there.
This law by itself is unenforceable nonsense, it's the "common sense laws" that they will try to pass to strengthen it that worry me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:13:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Tan Geissele hat.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Kind of sparse turnout.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I counted 3 other guys in tan Geissele hats.
fuck, Im sunburned.
I had 4 people ask if my rifle was really for sale
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:01:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah i was one of them you were talking to, i was the one with the bulgarian krink.  Nice to see ya there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah i was one of them you were talking to, i was the one with the bulgarian krink.  Nice to see ya there.
View Quote

HA! Why didnt you say so? Did you hear me stumble when I said "I told...um, ...some guys that I would be wearing a Geissele hat..."? I didnt want to say "some guys on the internet", Im weird and socially awkward enough as it is!

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I counted 3 other guys in tan Geissele hats.
fuck, Im sunburned.
I had 4 people ask if my rifle was really for sale
View Quote

Did you have the green kryloned AR?  I was the guy in the Led Zeppelin T shirt with the Glock and obnoxiously loud diesel pickup.  

Yeah turnout was not near as good as the last 3 events.  We went from freezing our asses off to ball soup. They need to plant some more trees in front of that building.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I would have liked to have joined you guys,  but I was working until the AM hours and didn't wake up until almost 3pm.  

My "different" appearance might have puzzled the gun control side.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would have liked to have joined you guys,  but I was working until the AM hours and didn't wake up until almost 3pm.  

View Quote

There was a guy in a wheelchair with a rainbow gadsen flag. You couldn't have looked too out of place.

yup, kryloned camo AR.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:07:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There was a guy in a wheelchair with a rainbow gadsen flag. You couldn't have looked too out of place.

yup, kryloned camo AR.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup, kryloned camo AR.

Seriously, it looked like people of walmart. The poor dog that guy had looked super malnurished.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#20]
yeah, i guess i like to remain low key myself.  We need more people out there next time i am not going to give up on our state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top