User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a great time. Thank y'all for showing up (would have been weird if I got there and I was the only one).
Thank you for letting me shoot your guns and for helping me with my rifle.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a great time. Thank y'all for showing up (would have been weird if I got there and I was the only one).
View Quote

Ya, it is weird.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ya, it is weird.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, it is weird.

Yeah Seejay knows. And now anthem knows..... Again.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#5]
It was fun!  Some of my toys hadn't been out in quite a while.

I showed up a bit late...  I got there right as the multi machine gun dump was happening.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Enjoyed meeting you guys and getting to burn up some ammo.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks all, I had probably the best day I've had at the "range" in a long time.  I'm horrible with names, so sorry about not being able to thank you by name.  I really appreciate the opportunity to shoot the Kriss and the M16.  Both firsts for me.  Also a first to witness a suppressed firearm in action, a .50cal being fired, and a belt fed whateverthehellitwas.

You guys are a great bunch.  I hope I can learn a lot more about the AR platform and firearms in general from everyone.  Perhaps even how to use my reloading equipment safely!  

-Rich (AKA the fat guy with the white superduty)
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know there is more pics and vids out there....
Ch
View Quote

That's what I thought. I also failed miserably at taking pictures and videos.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks all, I had probably the best day I've had at the "range" in a long time.  I'm horrible with names, so sorry about not being able to thank you by name.  I really appreciate the opportunity to shoot the Kriss and the M16.  Both firsts for me.  Also a first to witness a suppressed firearm in action, a .50cal being fired, and a belt fed whateverthehellitwas.

You guys are a great bunch.  I hope I can learn a lot more about the AR platform and firearms in general from everyone.  Perhaps even how to use my reloading equipment safely!  

-Rich (AKA the fat guy with the white superduty)
View Quote

It seems like this forum got a little slow for a while but it looks like there is a pretty good group still down to go shoot and meet up. Hopefully the trend continues! Thanks again for coming up and getting some range time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the one from the kid I had with me.

https://youtu.be/P4TGxTghp-E
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It was fun!  Some of my toys hadn't been out in quite a while.

I showed up a bit late...  I got there right as the multi machine gun dump was happening.
View Quote

How was the freedom bacon? It was smelling awesome after 3 mags!

It was super cool to meet everyone! I've been hooked by suppressors and hope to have something form 1'd soon. The .45 ACP mauser needs to be quieter!

Thanks to Fridge for letting me try the M16, that was epic. I'll be paying you guys at the shop a visit soon!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:08:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone grabbed a picture of my daughter holding a .50 BMG round. Please IM me, I'd like a copy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Someone grabbed a picture of my daughter holding a .50 BMG round. Please IM me, I'd like a copy.
View Quote

I think Cape has it. Maybe send him an IM.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top