Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 2:56:32 AM EDT
Just a reminder to avoid this disorganized hot-mess of a OR based business.  Quick to take your money, will never deliver the goods, or refund the money.

(Ordered $300 of merchandise from them.  Great coms when taking the money, and then zilch, zero, nada.  Shame on me for patiently trying to get a hold of them... but I waited to long for my CC to dispute it.  Out the money, nothing to show for it.)

Just trying to prevent any arfcommers from getting hosed by this turd.  Going on two years now-poof.  Vapor. Hope they got burned to the ground.  If not, and still claiming to be open for business...AVOID.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd get a new CC company as well.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not report it to police or drive down and get your money.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Done, and BBB.  The drive is a tad far.  But the next time I am at the ranch, I may swing by...in a killdozer.  Ok, no armor plated D9.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Done, and BBB.  The drive is a tad far.  But the next time I am at the ranch, I may swing by...in a killdozer.  Ok, no armor plated D9.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

For reals.  

While this guy obviously shouldn't have taken your money OP, at this point you're tacitly allowing him to keep it.  And that's precisely why this industry is full of such scammers.  They know that most guys will bitch and moan, but ultimately not do much to get their money back.  Ironically, gun owners are often some of the meekest people when it comes to situations like this.  

If you aren't willing to hold the guy accountable in a real and material way, stop complaining about it and just accept that you allowed yourself to get suckered.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:58:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Use your words Cape.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For reals.  

While this guy obviously shouldn't have taken your money OP, at this point you're tacitly allowing him to keep it.  And that's precisely why this industry is full of such scammers.  They know that most guys will bitch and moan, but ultimately not do much to get their money back.  Ironically, gun owners are often some of the meekest people when it comes to situations like this.  

If you aren't willing to hold the guy accountable in a real and material way, stop complaining about it and just accept that you allowed yourself to get suckered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For reals.  

I am visiting the AO soon enough.  I agree that:  no action=tacit approval.  Just waiting for the right time to be cost effective-travel wise.  I might only have the satisfaction of pissing on his leg, but Grim Reaper pulled a dick move...and I will gladly torment him into making things right, or going out of business.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who let Nox in here?
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am visiting the AO soon enough.  I agree that:  no action=tacit approval.  Just waiting for the right time to be cost effective-travel wise.  I might only have the satisfaction of pissing on his leg, but Grim Reaper pulled a dick move...and I will gladly torment him into making things right, or going out of business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For reals.  

This is real simple.  You do the following:

1.  Send a certified letter, again detailing why he owes you money, and how much he owes.  You mention that he has five business days from receipt to remit all monies owed.  Failure will result in involving the judicial system, with an additional request for trebel damages.

2.  If he's wise, he cuts you a check.  Case closed.  If not, you pay the $53 fee to file a small claims complaint in Klamath County Court.  You can do all this from your house.  The forms are all online.  No need to travel.

3.  In the small claims complaint, outline the facts and request trebel (triple) damages.  Some judges are more willing than others to award this.  Given the facts in your case, I would certainly ask.  GRT has clearly and wantonly blown you off.  (And sue him individually, since as of April 14, 2015, Grim Reaper Tactical no longer maintains a valid Oregon business license.  Which is all the more reason you should have taken care of this earlier.)

4.  The court will instruct you how to serve him with the complaint.  If available in Klamath County, have the Sheriff serve him.  Otherwise a process server will do.

5.  He'll have 14 days to either respond or pay you.  If he responds a trial date is set.  If he doesn't, you file for a default judgement.

6.  You then either go to trial, which will last all of ten minutes and result in you getting a judgment for all court fees plus travel fees plus whatever he owes you plus possible treble damages (3x what he took you for), or you will mail the default judgement to him.

7.  If you mailed the default judgement, he has 14 days to pay.  If he doesn't pay you have a few options.  You can either garnish his bank accounts, place a lien on any real property he owns, file the judgment with the IRS (so that you get any federal money coming to him), or have some of his personal property seized by the Sheriff.

This is all easier than it sounds, and assuming you don't have to go to court all of this should take you no longer than two hours to complete.  You could have the bulk of the work done this afternoon.  Whether you do it depends on how badly you want your money back.  If it was me, this would have already been a done deal.  I don't allow people to steal my money.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#11]
^^^ You sir, are awesome.   I shall pursue your advice.  Will update as this is resolved.   Thanks!

ETA-THE POWER OF GOOGLE...

I now have his critical data, good mailing addresses, his full FFL, his parent company data/LLC, spouse name, etc.

FO time on this Red Jacket type turd.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
^^^ You sir, are awesome.   I shall pursue your advice.  Will update as this is resolved.   Thanks!

ETA-THE POWER OF GOOGLE...

I now have his critical data, good mailing addresses, his full FFL, his parent company data/LLC, spouse name, etc.

FO time on this Red Jacket type turd.
View Quote

Good on you!

PM me if you get stuck or need any help with all this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top