Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2015 1:57:48 PM EDT
Some of the nonsense you hear from people on both sides of the counters  can either be entertaining or down right dangerous.  I won't mention the name of the shop , No it was not he shop on Foster.

The person working there  told another person working there  "You are stupid for getting an SBR! Now the Treasury Agents can literally kick in your door any time, day or night and search your whole house!.  It doesn't matter if your wife is naked, they will literally make her stand there and not let her get dressed as they tear apart your house!  These aren't ATF goons, these are Treasury Agents, they are literally like the Gestapo  , I know it literally happened to one of my customers"  

I just held my tongue and shook my head as I walked out the door.  Needless to say, I am not going back there. I "literally" don't know if he is insane or just pulling his leg with that horse dookey

This isn't the first time I heard this guy ranting.   He was talking to another employee about hunting  "    You are literally an idiot for hunting. I regret every animal I ever killed.  Hunting don't make your dick bigger, it ain't going to make women like you.   Besides it's gross, you don't know what them deer are eating in the wild"   The other employee just stood there silent not saying a word.  

I know the motto for Portland is Keep Portland Weird,  but wow, just wow....  

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I pretty much agree with everything he said.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Owning a SBR does not allow random searches at any time.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is what THEY want you to think!!

And I'm sure AASG was being sarcastic, as I was if u didn't figure it out!
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Woodland critters are incredibly tasty...what makes them especially tasty is they are seasoned with anti-hunter's tears...
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
And the gunshop was?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Woodland critters are incredibly tasty...what makes them especially tasty is they are seasoned with anti-hunter's tears...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing tastes better with game meat than being marinated in the tears of hippies!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 5:40:33 AM EDT
[#7]
A few of you guys know where I work (not at the shop in OP,  just to clear that up )...

Today at our last break,  I was discussing with my friend about hunting in Michigan and depending on how you go about it, you could potentially come home with a royal ton of meat for very cheap even as non-resident.  
A coworker overheard our discussion of hunting and went on some long winded rant about how hunting has no purpose and how it's a measure of dick size to be a hunter if you live in an urban environment.  The same coworker last week told both of us that concealed carry has no purpose in society.

I'm not sure if he's aware that we make stuff that helps hunters kill stuff,  but he's certainly a bit slow.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#8]
It amazes me that people in your industry and even mine feel that way on hunting and firearms in general. I'm consistently astonished with the derp I hear and wonder how half of these folks even make it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#9]
if you think gun shop derp is bad, go to an indoor gun range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top