Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2015 1:29:59 PM EDT
These have to be members.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Neither of those are me; my BFL is in the mail, should be arriving soon!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I put nothing on my vehicle.  it's completely sterile.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neither of those are me; my BFL is in the mail, should be arriving soon!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wife won't let me put a BFL on her car.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got around to putting the BFL on my tacoma today, dirtbike has had one for years .
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one on my yeti strapped on my flatbed and one on the tailgate of my going to town truck.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are smart!  I took a report from a guy a few months back, had his rig broken into while parked in a parking lot and they stole his brand new AR15, a Sig pistol and a bunch of ammo.  He had the items concealed under a blanket in the back seat.  None of the other vehicles parked near his were touched...but what his had that theirs lacked, was numerous gun stickers on the windows.  One of the other vehicles also had a pistol in it too, but it was ignored, likely because it wasn't advertising anything.  The guy even said his truck had been broken into prior as well.  I suggest to anyone not to advertise you are into guns. Typically criminals only smash and grab when they can see what is inside that they want, or they check for unlocked doors and go searching. It is rare to see them smash a window and rummage through the vehicle when nothing of value could be seen when looking through the windows.  Criminals want easy money, they aren't going to draw undo attention to themselves if there is a low chance of gain.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree but the BFLS doesn't seem to stand out much. That's MDX screams gun owner but a simple BFL I would think wouldn't attract attention.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#9]
other than the "its a jeep, if i wanted a hummer i would call your sister" sticker, there wont be anything on my vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Opsec yo
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#11]
The Acura owner lives up the hill from me somewhere.  I see it go by my house quite often.  Gotta meet that guy one of these days.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 2:36:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Acura owner lives up the hill from me somewhere.  I see it go by my house quite often.  Gotta meet that guy one of these days.
View Quote

Chances are I'm not far from you then.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bull Mountain?

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Bull Mountain?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull Mountain?

Yessir.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yessir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bull Mountain?

Yessir.

Good!  Can never have enough good guys with guns in the neighborhood.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull Mountain?

Yessir.

True story. I like that area.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I just ordered a couple. By the time they get here you'll have to drive a long ass ways to see them though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just ordered a couple. By the time they get here you'll have to drive a long ass ways to see them though.
View Quote

Add this to the back window.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Just bought it last weekend
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#20]
The Sortafast doesn't advertise.  Only stickers on my rigs are a couple small ones for my company and that's it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://rlv.zcache.com/arizona_sucks_sticker-r479cf308d9c04417adf787224b1ab76a_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

You just jealous.

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#23]
I had a BFL on my Superduty,  but haven't decided if I want to go the unstickered route on the Duramax.  It's the first vehicle I've owned in a while that didn't have a Detroit 'D' sticker on it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 2:36:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Subtle, but it's there, bottom left corner of the window. When I bought the truck I swear ODOT knew I liked guns..
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://rlv.zcache.com/arizona_sucks_sticker-r479cf308d9c04417adf787224b1ab76a_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

AZ ain't that bad, just moved up here from there. Different weather but both states are gun friendly and, depending on where you go, the people are nice.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Subtle, but it's there, bottom left corner of the window. When I bought the truck I swear ODOT knew I liked guns..
http://i.imgur.com/dpOyyiw.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/dpOyyiw.jpg

You win. That's awesome.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ ain't that bad, just moved up here from there. Different weather but both states are gun friendly and, depending on where you go, the people are nice.

I really like Arizona. I'll actually be there soon for vacation.  I've just gotta give Seejay shit for leaving.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another AZ transplant, eh? Where are you at?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over in Klamath Falls, still figuring the area out and waiting for it to warm up a bit before I go exploring/camping.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Finally got mine put up on my truck :)

Tend to stay in the Eugene/Springtucky area, but been known to venture into Linn Cty.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Currently no vehicle to put one on.  

Working on that, though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#31]
No BFL for me.

Mark don't advertise.

I'm in the red car.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No BFL for me.

Mark don't advertise.

I'm in the red car.

http://m-mason.smugmug.com/Miscellaneous/Misc-1/i-5khFLdj/0/M/MR2%20smoke-M.jpg

View Quote

And you are on Highway 26, eastbound, near Cornelius pass rd...I was driving by that transformer minutes after it blew and caught fire.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Saw a BFL on a Land Rover Discovery yesterday on 12th about 7:30 AM.  Had a number of other logos in the back right window.  Anyone here?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Saw a BFL on a Land Rover Discovery yesterday on 12th about 7:30 AM.  Had a number of other logos in the back right window.  Anyone here?
View Quote

I know a shooter that drives a LRD.  I'm not sure he's on here anymore though.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And you are on Highway 26, eastbound, near Cornelius pass rd...I was driving by that transformer minutes after it blew and caught fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No BFL for me.

Mark don't advertise.

I'm in the red car.

http://m-mason.smugmug.com/Miscellaneous/Misc-1/i-5khFLdj/0/M/MR2%20smoke-M.jpg

Yup.  A guy that knows me from work / another gun board was behind me and took the pic.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top