Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2015 4:25:35 PM EDT
Curious about CCW at Knight Arena in Eugne? Don't see anything on the event website for this weekend. Don't see anything on the arena page either.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It will not be a problem... Never has been for me. I will be at the Miranda Lambert concert... Concealed means concealed, right?
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
From the site.

PROHIBITED ITEMS
No alcohol is permitted in the arena except in licensed areas where it may be legally dispensed.

Smoking is not allowed anywhere in or around Matthew Knight Arena.

Cans, bottles, coolers or other food/beverage containers and their contents are prohibited. Weapons, fireworks, laser pointers, explosives or munitions are also not permitted inside the arena. Bags are subject to search.
View Quote

Hippie town.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I went down last November for a volleyball game...searched bags only.
Carry on.

IIRC...ORS 166 trumps their desires to prohibit if you have your CHL...
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carry on.

View Quote

Not sure if that's true.

Knight Arena is owned by National Championship Properties, a subsidiary of the private UofO Foundation.  These foundations exist precisely to separate public entities from their private sector business activity.

So I think (but am not entirely certain) it falls under the "our house, our rules" provisions of the law, like any other privately-owned arena.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not sure if that's true.

Knight Arena is owned by National Championship Properties, a subsidiary of the private UofO Foundation.  These foundations exist precisely to separate public entities from their private sector business activity.

So I think (but am not entirely certain) it falls under the "our house, our rules" provisions of the law, like any other privately-owned arena.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carry on.

Not sure if that's true.

That was my concern.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top