Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2015 10:33:33 PM EDT

Anyone recognize this fine person or the truck?
I caught him borrowing car parts today in our work parking lot. SE Portland/Milwaukie, Johnson Creek Blvd.
I have some folks who like to talk to him...
Have dash cam footage of me following him after the fact...Will try to post later, on my phone now.

Here he is from 2013...he was arrested last night and the "Z71" impounded

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
What exactly was he doing?  Do not recognize the guy but putting electrical tape on the side of the bed doth not make for a Z71.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What exactly was he doing?  Do not recognize the guy but putting electrical tape on the side of the bed doth not make for a Z71.
View Quote

My first thought.

My second.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The DMV used to let you pay to run license plates, not sure if they do that anymore but... If that trip permit is legit, either see if it can be ran or call the cops.  Or turn him in for throwing a cigarette out his window
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Portland Police are involved...I gave my statement and WILL be a witness when douche bag gets caught.
I know, slap on the wrist...but f-him...never touch another mans truck, wife, pay check.

He was removing a set of hub covers off a 4x4 parked in our work lot...he did not see me come up the stairs to my truck (now parked elsewhere).
He did get the two passenger side covers off that red truck in the back ground, was pulling around to park on drivers side to finish the deed. Then, when confronted by me, said "he was working on the truck"...I replied, "then you don't mind if I take a few pics"..
He left, I got in my rig and followed...I have a dash cam and will try to upload a vid ....

Here is vid....

skip to 1.:35 for bad guy
1:56 he starts passing...fast
2:10 he passes again, double lane, at crest of hill...almost hits PGE truck...police loved the vid...wreckless driving....

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Good job. Fucking crooks
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#6]
You did point out to the police that they should be looking for both a Z-71 and a standard model, right?  I mean, if they're looking for a white Z-71 and this guy has removed his high-end decal job, why, he could drive right by them and they'd never know.  

BTW, you're Batman.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I know that area pretty good and will keep a lookout for this shady character.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I live only a few miles from there and will keep my eyes out.  That hill is sketchy to try and pass on.

I do have to say the Portland police were awesome when some idiot was borrowing my car parts from my truck, namely the license plate.  He was trying to avoid detection while violating his ex wife's restraining order, then ran from the cops and destroyed a police cruiser in the process.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:18:12 AM EDT
[#9]
What dash cam is that? Nice vid.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:20:54 AM EDT
[#10]
That's one of the Ephrem boys. He is a pile of shit!
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What dash cam is that? Nice vid.
View Quote

G1W.... Amazon, $50 +/-...

dash cam

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go to 82nd Ave from Division to I-84 and you may find him at any one of the gypsy used car lots.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Go to 82nd Ave from Division to I-84 and you may find him at any one of the gypsy used car lots.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, I spent the morning on google searching "Ephrem"...not good folks at all. Real nice people to buy cars from.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Good news...We posted pics at work and someone ID'd him. This was in my email today.
"You will happy to know that this person was arrested yesterday & the vehicle was impounded. "

No more details at this time.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Good to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Good job... I saw the email. There are plenty of shady people around the Crosswhite  buildings also.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Here is an update...

According to the Portland police, he was arrested by Clackamas Co. on outstanding charges, truck impounded, and released. Late last week, truck was released from impound.

Portland police never got a chance to do anything but they are working it. Guy has no known address (transient) so it's hard to go get him. Portland still has intentions of "discussing the issue with him. Hopefully, re-arrest and re-impound if only for a day.

Appreciate you guys/gals keeping you eye out for this pickup...
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#18]
PM me his info if youd like and I will look into it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#19]
If he lives in Oregon City, chances are good that he has a probation/parole officer (if the arrest record is still current).  You can call his PO at 503-655-8603 and see if the PO can be of any help.  The PO can't give out any confidential information, but they have an easier time proving a probation violation (preponderance of the evidence) than a criminal conviction does (beyond a reasonable doubt).  I would try contacting the PO first for some help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top