Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 4:06:32 PM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/24/firearms-enthusiasts-crash-gun-buyback-to-hunt-bargains/

Congrats to any of you who took advantage of this event.  I'd love to get rid of some defective mags at $25 each.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I've got plenty of AR mags that are damaged beyond spec!  Heck for $25 a mag, you could turn in NIW ones and still make enough money to buy two to replace it!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Next time they have one of these events I need to trade in all my D&H mags so I can replace them with 2 pmags!

We need to do all we can to convince them that this is a good strategy and actually accomplishing something.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I had nothing to do last Saturday. I was not informed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Man! I missed a good swap meet. I have some crappy 10/22 and AR mags that won't feed. I could have upgraded.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
So I have a box of 40 D&H mags I got from PSA, I think I paid $265 for the whole box.(not to mention a lot of shitty old C-Products, steel mags and Orlite with spread feed lips) So I could have traded that for $2,000? Walked inside Freddy's, walked out with a M1A Socom 16 and a Kahr CM9? And then go order 40 more D&H mags....
I think would be cool to walk out with a M1A slung on my shoulder and yell over to them "all I had was a box of mags, now I got me an assault rifle, I'm moving up in the world, THANK YOU cease fire oregon and newport PD!"

LMK when they are doing this again!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I have a box of 40 D&H mags I got from PSA, I think I paid $265 for the whole box.(not to mention a lot of shitty old C-Products, steel mags and Orlite with spread feed lips) So I could have traded that for $2,000? Walked inside Freddy's, walked out with a M1A Socom 16 and a Kahr CM9? And then go order 40 more D&H mags....
I think would be cool to walk out with a M1A slung on my shoulder and yell over to them "all I had was a box of mags, now I got me an assault rifle, I'm moving up in the world, THANK YOU cease fire oregon and newport PD!"

LMK when they are doing this again!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I went. limited to 3 giftcards per person. my wife and I went. walked away with 350 bucks in gift cards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top