Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 2:35:56 PM EDT
Looks like NW Armory set up shop in the old Gun Broker store near Bi-mart on 99W.

Likely less inventory based on the store size, but this is fantastic for us west siders

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure wish Steve could get his old job back.  A rare 'good-guy' behind the gun counter.

And, yes.  This is good news for us.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:37:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure wish Steve could get his old job back.  A rare 'good-guy' behind the gun counter.

And, yes.  This is good news for us.
View Quote

You mean this guy?

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks very NWArmsish!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:41:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to pay it a visit. The last time I was there I sold a 1911 on consignment, and Steve was working the counter when it was Gun Broker.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably stop by in the near future.  I bought about ten guns from GB in the last 15 years or so.  

I will leave my credit card at home though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:02:58 AM EDT
[#8]
That is good news!  Steve is an honest guy and he knows guns.      The store looks better than ever, open , bright and clean.  I always liked Pat, he is a smart guy, he should do great!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Steve.  I have known him since he worked at the Muray's Gun Rack on S.E. 82nd and Woodstock decades ago.  He is good people.  His dealings with me on gun swaps were sometimes tough, but always fair.  That is the nature of the gun business, so, I have continued doing gun deals with him for years.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I am thrilled to have them on this side of the river.  I loved their store, their inventory, and their prices, but hated making that drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top