User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All reason we need to get together and buy a couple hundred acres out east for our own arfcom compound.
View Quote

IN!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

IN!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All reason we need to get together and buy a couple hundred acres out east for our own arfcom compound.

IN!!

Me too. If you guys actually show up……

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

ZING!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!!

ZING!!!

Land can be had super cheap once you head east.  
An old friend of mine is looking at houses in the north mitten with property. $10k can get you 40 acres and a small house in the middle of nowhere.  For somebody that is still working, it's a rough deal if you still need to show up somewhere daily, but he retired a while back.

That's just MI. You can get some very cheap land in the really awful states.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 1:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!!

I was sort of there. And as for the land, just pay and we will tell you where it is once the check clears.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was sort of there. And as for the land, just pay and we will tell you where it is once the check clears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!!

Oh ok sounds fair enough
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:06:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't blame you.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#10]
My brother came out to join us for elk season (just as a spectator).  Had a good time hanging out for the week but he noticed how expensive stuff is out here, and that's after living in Los Angeles from 2007-2013.

He's pretty amped to have me come back.  He also knows that hunting season back home is a much more guaranteed task,  even if you fill up one of your two daily limit tags with the bumper on your truck.  

Now that my hunting season is done with I can focus a bit more on paperwork to get a house rolling.  He keeps finding me more properties to get excited about.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top