Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2014 11:28:53 PM EDT
Any one have a sight pusher I can borrow in the Portland area? BeaverCreek Armory wants $65-$75 and a minimum 2 weeks for turnaround.... which to me is unacceptable for the removal and installation of night sights. I've tried the hammer and punch method, but it wasn't working. If you have one and are not in the Portland area, I'll pay for shipping both ways. Help a brother out. PM me if you can help me out.

Places I've contacted already to stave of the "try calling such and such place":

BeaverCreek Armory
Oregon Ammo and Arms
MK Tactical
AL's Gun Shop

I'm in Hillsboro and don't really have time to drive very far from here this next month due to my work schedule.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
call Casey at frontline arms in beaverton. if he doesn't have one, he will know who does.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Call Jason at JC Weaponry.  I do believe he is in Sherwood or maybe Newberg (somewhere down there).  He is a big time sig dealer and has all things sig and I am 99.99% sure he has the tool you seek.

Oh and stay away from Beaver Creek Armory.  To say they are shady would be putting it kindly.  Avoid like the plague.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always been weary of BeaverCreek. But to quote $65 with a minimum of 2 weeks to install sights that I'll provide? That's lunacy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
No one seems to have the tool. Made contact with a gentleman from sigforum.com and he's going to let me borrow his when he gets it back (they have a loan program going on for sight pushers over there). Hopefully in the next week or so I'll have these installed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
JC didn't have it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Nope. Said that it's a specific tool and since he didn't have it, he didn't want to try and screw something up. Very helpful though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top