Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2014 11:37:59 PM EDT
MIL was in shopping, comes out and some fine gentleman was prying his 1959 Corvette off of her 2014 Subaru Forester.
He wants to pay cash to get it fixed...I'm game for that due to carfax scarring her car for life (Fuck you carfax...another story)...

Anyway, you guys know where she should take this to get it fixed? Dealer, auto body shop, recommendations?
Looks like she needs a new bumper only and is located in West Linn...thanks for the help.

And, the Corvette is fine, no damage.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
seeing it is a 2014, i would say take it to a subaru dealership.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:55:04 AM EDT
[#2]
All I know is keep it far away from Leif's.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Second sentence I told here when she called...guy is a less than perfect.

she got her quotes. three days rental car so I'm leaning towards loaning her my third car and borrowing the guys 57 vette for rental exchange...I'm all about saving folks money...
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The guy that hit her talked her into going to Leif's...I told her no but....and now they seem to be getting along quite well

She's in her young 70's, widowed, and he's about the same...both have scratch and I think he's trying to get a little...carrry on.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Far Far away
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard if you tell Leif's that Lars sent you it's a much better experience.

Here's to the MIL's hook-up .

And tag for pictures of drifting the 'vette.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top