Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2014 9:34:36 PM EDT
I am not a Glock fan but I am hoping to get more people into local pistol competitions. The GSSF match is half over, but there is still an opportunity to shoot the match tomorrow. Registration is open until 2pm. New shooters are very welcome, it is a very good match for starting into pistol competitions.

GSSF Albany Match Info

GSSF Website
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I had known about this earlier. Had plans already for today but could have gone yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish I had known about this earlier. Had plans already for today but could have gone yesterday.
View Quote

Bummer, me too. I would like to get into this kind of stuff but it seems I always hear about it late
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Save the date, next year it is Aug 1 & 2 at ARPC. Dundee will hold one earlier in the year, this year it was in June.

I did not realize how popular GSSF matches were. They have generous prizes. I met a woman that attends several per year. She shoots several divisions at each match. At one match she won three Glocks in the random drawings and cash for placing. Check out the last match results for the random prizes and division awards given.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top