Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 7:36:33 PM EDT
I went to pick up my shotgun and my FFL tells me OSP no longer accepts guarded IDs.  He says they'll accept CHLs, but that's guarded too.  Just another hoop to jump through, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]
What is a guarded ID?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it you or your spouse that has the guarded id. I use mine just fine but they won't let my wife use hers. What is the job? Pm if you have questions.

Eta. What LGS?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it you or your spouse that has the guarded id. I use mine just fine but they won't let my wife use hers. What is the job? Pm if you have questions.

Eta. What LGS?
View Quote

Mine is guarded.  Hers isn't.  Brilliant idea.  Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
LGS is local gun store.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
LGS is local gun store.
View Quote

I think you read that wrong. I asked what shop. The guy above asked what IS a guarded ID.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eta. What LGS?

I wasnt even thinking that when I posted. Yeah just have her pick it up. My SO's ID is also guarded but they dont allow her to use it for a background check. I can use mine just fine.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes that was me asking what a guarded I'd was.  I thought you didn't know what LGS meant.

I take it a guarded I'd is one that when run doesn't show that you work as Leo or other.  (And somehow doesn't allow you to pass nics

Quoted:

I think you read that wrong. I asked what shop. The guy above asked what IS a guarded ID.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LGS is local gun store.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes that was me asking what a guarded I'd was.  I thought you didn't know what LGS meant.

I take it a guarded I'd is one that when run doesn't show that you work as Leo or other.  (And somehow doesn't allow you to pass nics

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
LGS is local gun store.

It allows you to have your department address instead of home address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top