Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 7:05:58 PM EDT
I know I know GOT reference but my kitteh has gotten his winter coat in over the last week or so.
Berries are going from green to ripe in a day. In the last 3 days have picked 15lbs of blackberries.
While out this am noticed trees starting to turn.

I think we are going to have a early and bad winter almost like 08 kinda winter.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Shut your mouth.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know I know GOT reference but my kitteh has gotten his winter coat in over the last week or so.
Berries are going from green to ripe in a day. In the last 3 days have picked 15lbs of blackberries.

I think we are going to have a early and bad winter almost like 08 kinda winter.
View Quote

Yeah, the corgi has started blowing coat already.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Blackberries are definitely early. Walnuts look well developed for the time of year too.

Maybe time to order wood now.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Bear in mind that a dry Summer will ripen the berries and make the trees turn sooner..... as to your cat, I dunno.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good. Weeds out the weak ones.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blackberries are definitely early. Walnuts look well developed for the time of year too.

Maybe time to order wood now.
View Quote

wood.  that's what I need too.  that and to add some insulation to the well house.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/robbobbert1/winter_is_coming_zpsa961220e.jpg

Bear in mind that a dry Summer will ripen the berries and make the trees turn sooner..... as to your cat, I dunno.
View Quote

That reminds me - I need to get my neck badger dry cleaned.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

2013/2014 winter was no fucking slouch.  Lots of record lows broken.  I believe that Eugene's airport saw the lowest temperature they've had in like 40 years.  I'm in the mid-Valley and have lived here all my life.  I can count on one hand the number of times we've had a foot of snow and this most recent winter was one of them.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh I hope so!

I just got one of these things back in May and am excited for snow to be more than "That white bullshit I have to drive past to go riding"

Down here in the south end, 13-14 was a good year to get interested in snow machines but not actually buy one, because we kind of skipped winter this year.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh I hope so!

I just got one of these things back in May and am excited for snow to be more than "That white bullshit I have to drive past to go riding"

http://timbersled.com/images/large/mh2015-01.jpg

Down here in the south end, 13-14 was a good year to get interested in snow machines but not actually buy one, because we kind of skipped winter this year.
View Quote

I've ALWAYS wanted one of those. Lucky
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I still haven't seen a worthy winter in Oregon.  When I flew home last year,  it was in the -10's,  and we had 20" of snow.  

I had a blast playing in it.  I was like the cocaine bear meme,  with snow in my beard and everything.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I still haven't seen a worthy winter in Oregon.  When I flew home last year,  it was in the -10's,  and we had 20" of snow.  

I had a blast playing in it.  I was like the cocaine bear meme,  with snow in my beard and everything.
View Quote

DAMN. Where are you originally from?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Michigan,  just outside of Detroit.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just outside of detroit AND gnarly winters?! God damn you must love Oregon
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I need a snowmobile.

View Quote

when you get one, LMK.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Went up to Crater Lake last week and there were two feet of snow.  Went up near Mt Ashland this weekend  and there was one foot of snow which probably isn't there anymore.

OP'S CAT IS FULL OF SHIT!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#20]
OP, your cat is a damned liar.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Snowing in Govt Camp, hope it dumps a lot the next few days because Im heading up next week!
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#22]
<<looks outside>>   Blah, still too dark.

Saw a snowflake on Christmas day, is about all; so far.

(Rogue River)
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Hope everyone had a great New Year, snow was awesome in Mt Hood area!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Woohoohoohoo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top