Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2014 12:33:52 AM EDT
What's up guys, just a normal dude looking for shooting buddy's in or around Medford. Looking to do a Lil run in gun, set up a tactical course,  maby hiking in to shoot.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 3:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
why does reading this make me think of artificial crab meat?

What ranges around here let you shoot off the bench? I know the white city ranges got shut down, not sure if they are back open.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
White city is closed. There is butte falls there range is Kool but small. I don't care to shoot from a bench.

Haha artificial crab meat. I don't no.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]
by off the bench I mean, not shooting on a bench, shooting standing or moving or whatever. where is butte falls? Im pretty new to southen oregon, the only place I've shot was a place my buddy I work with at the VA showed me in Grants Pass, it was pretty much a hillside in a park people shot at.

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha my bad. Yea I have done that but only by myself, because the guys I no that shoot all like to shoot from the bench. Ha that's why I'm here,
I been shooting by myself lately dragged my wife a few times but it gets boring.

Butte falls is a little town about 30 min out side of white city. Just keep driving down hwy 62 till butte falls hwy then fallow it till you get there. It's very small not a lot of people go. Well probably more now since white city closed.

Do you work at the VA in white city?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:30:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The white city range opens back up tomorrow. No run and gun there tho I'm in medford too and I usually go up to salt creek, anderson butte, a and b roads or a few other spots in the prospect area (grandparents live there and gpa always has beer and gma always cooks )

Eta: I can talk to my buddy and maybe we can get into the back part of white city range where the LPD trains. You can move and shoot from different positions back there. Let me know if you want to meet up and we can set something up and do a little
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:14:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you work at the VA in white city?

View Quote

yeah, I work at the dom and I live in white city.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is butte falls there range is Kool but small. I don't care to shoot from a bench.
View Quote

everyone up here is getting tired of all the garbage people are leaving behind. The range is on private property and the owners are fixing to shut it down unfortunately.......25 years ago it was pristine with regular turkey trap shoots and reloaders, hunters diailing at the bench. I've been there every weekend for the past couple months trying to find the accuracy node for my AR in 55,69,75 and 77 gr .....been a slave to the bench but getting awesome results finally.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Yea I went there over the weekend. I'm glad somewhere close is open. But it would be fun to go to the back I just ordered a new reddot it won't be here for a bit when it does that would be sweet if he could go back I will let you know when it gets here.

Also when the next time you going. Beer and food is aways good. Never been to Anderson.

You don't by chance work at home depot do you. I met someone at the range awhile back that said he go to Anderson or salt creek.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea. White city is an easy trip haha how often you go there.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea I was up there a couple weeks ago.  It's sad how people trash shooting areas. What round have came out on top.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yea I was up there a couple weeks ago.  It's sad how people trash shooting areas. What round have came out on top.
View Quote

Use the quote tab when you reply. It'll read a lot easier.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:44:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yea I went there over the weekend. I'm glad somewhere close is open. But it would be fun to go to the back I just ordered a new reddot it won't be here for a bit when it does that would be sweet if he could go back I will let you know when it gets here.

Also when the next time you going. Beer and food is aways good. Never been to Anderson.

You don't by chance work at home depot do you. I met someone at the range awhile back that said he go to Anderson or salt creek.
View Quote

No I work in a plywood mill . I sent you a pm let me know when your ready.  A lot of people go to anderson and salt creek which is another reason I like going to prospect. Get that rds and we'll do some blastin!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:49:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a southern oregon guy too dash? I thought I saw you post something about medford the other day?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool thank you I was wondering why it was coming out like that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:16:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No I work in a plywood mill . I sent you a pm let me know when your ready.  A lot of people go to anderson and salt creek which is another reason I like going to prospect. Get that rds and we'll do some blastin!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will do. I'm hopping this weekend or next. I have cheap scope on now which get rounds down range . What are you use. Gun/optic
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Will do. I'm hopping this weekend or next. I have cheap scope on now which get rounds down range . What are you use. Gun/optic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

</a>" />

I'm at work and this is the only pic I have on my phone. Right now this is the only complete ar I have. Its a franklin armory libertas sbr-l. 14.5 inch barrel with pinned yhm phantom, magpul ctr stock, magpul buis, rainier arms raptor ch, ergo grip, and an eotech xps.

I have an ar pistol and a couple other rifles in the works but I'm waiting on parts and money
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse2d7711d.jpg</a>" />

I'm at work and this is the only pic I have on my phone. Right now this is the only complete ar I have. Its a franklin armory libertas sbr-l. 14.5 inch barrel with phantom, magpul ctr stock, magpul buis, rainier arms raptor ch, ergo grip, and an eotech xps.

I have an ar pistol and a couple other rifles in the works but I'm waiting on parts and money
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse2d7711d.jpg</a>" />

I'm at work and this is the only pic I have on my phone. Right now this is the only complete ar I have. Its a franklin armory libertas sbr-l. 14.5 inch barrel with phantom, magpul ctr stock, magpul buis, rainier arms raptor ch, ergo grip, and an eotech xps.

Wow that is sweet. i don't have any good pics this is the best one i got. ha  

href=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/Talon_Taylor/Mobile%20Uploads/C9F49F03-46C0-4120-AF1F-DA708ADFFE46_zpsluhl0k65.jpg" />
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#18]
In Douglas County and always down to go shooting on weekends usually.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I went to the range the other day to check it out and realized target stands aren't provided -- any of you guys got stands?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I went to the range the other day to check it out and realized target stands aren't provided -- any of you guys got stands?
View Quote

I've got a couple that my grandpa and I made. We are planning on making even more.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/Talon_Taylor/Mobile%20Uploads/C9F49F03-46C0-4120-AF1F-DA708ADFFE46_zpsluhl0k65.jpg</a>" />
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/Talon_Taylor/Mobile%20Uploads/C9F49F03-46C0-4120-AF1F-DA708ADFFE46_zpsluhl0k65.jpg</a>" />

Hell yeah nice rifle!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Next time Im down in Roseburg visiting family and friends Ill let you know. We usually go shoot when Im down.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've got a couple that my grandpa and I made. We are planning on making even more.
View Quote

we need to touch bases, I need to zero some rifles and I don't have stands
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:50:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me know when you wanna go. I even put new backboards on the other day
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Next time Im down in Roseburg visiting family and friends Ill let you know. We usually go shoot when Im down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good, HMU.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:36:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

what days usually work for you?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have weekends off and work swing so anytime before 2 during the week
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Any of you guys making the trek up this weekend to shoot?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have weekends off and work swing so anytime before 2 during the week
View Quote

Before 2 works for me, let me know when your free. sent a pm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top