Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2014 6:40:35 PM EDT
I have a pallet of ammo, approx 1000 pounds. Have ability to load with fork lift. I need it transported to the port in Seattle. Must be delivered no later than 4pm July 3rd and picked up on July 2 or morning of July 3.

Anyone have any ideas?

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
How much are you looking to pay? There are a lot of "hot shot" haulers around here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
If your still looking I'm in Seattle and wouldn't mind taking a Paid Cruise down there. It would give me a reason to get some oh, so delicious Voodoo doughnuts.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much are you looking to pay? There are a lot of "hot shot" haulers around here.
View Quote

Hoping to get it done for under 300
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 1:42:43 AM EDT
[#4]
if it can be unloaded from the pallet and loaded into my jeep, i would take it up for the cost of gas and a case of shotgun shells.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 5:49:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
if it can be unloaded from the pallet and loaded into my jeep, i would take it up for the cost of gas and a case of shotgun shells.
View Quote

It needs to stay shrink wrapped on the pallet
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
The timing wasn't good for me,  but I do runs up to Seattle all the time with my truck.  I've loaded it with 1700# of brass,  so 1000# of ammo wouldn't be anything big.

If you can't find anybody to do it this week,  I can do it next Wednesday.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The timing wasn't good for me,  but I do runs up to Seattle all the time with my truck.  I've loaded it with 1700# of brass,  so 1000# of ammo wouldn't be anything big.

If you can't find anybody to do it this week,  I can do it next Wednesday.
View Quote

I was able to get white oak to take it up for $156 bucks. Seemed like a pretty sweet deal!
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a pallet of ammo, approx 1000 pounds. Have ability to load with fork lift. I need it transported to the port in Seattle. Must be delivered no later than 4pm July 3rd and picked up on July 2 or morning of July 3.

Anyone have any ideas?

View Quote

Can we be friends?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top