Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2014 1:21:15 AM EDT
Looking for shooting ranges with handguns to rent within 1 hour of Salem. The only one I've been to was Lebanon. I'd like to try some other guns before I decide what else to buy. What's around?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Threat Dynamics in Tualatin. They rent guns, but last I checked their live fire range was down.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The Baron's Den out by Lane Community College has a good selection of pistols to rent, but Eugene is further than 1 hour away....
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Threat Dynamics in Tualatin. They rent guns, but last I checked their live fire range was down.
View Quote

They are moving a few miles down the road to Sherwood. They did seem to have a decent cross section of guns to rent.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't a new shooting range open up in Salem on Sunnyview somewhere between 17th and Fairgrounds Rd.?  It's on the south side of the road.  No idea if they rent guns or not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Didn't a new shooting range open up in Salem on Sunnyview somewhere between 17th and Fairgrounds Rd.?  It's on the south side of the road.  No idea if they rent guns or not.
View Quote
Tritac, 1400 Sunnyview Rd NE. I haven't been there, just remembered the article a week or two ago. They rent guns.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tritac, 1400 Sunnyview Rd NE. I haven't been there, just remembered the article a week or two ago. They rent guns.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't even know about them! Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Public Safety Training Center and Indoor range which is near Clackamas Town Center had a pretty good selection of handguns to rent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top