Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2014 7:21:40 PM EDT
I'm interested to know if anyone has heard of Northwest Armory.

They are based out of Portland. I would like to order from their website but I don't know if their inventory system is live. Anyone have experience with ordering from their website or know anything about them? They have a storefront as well, supposedly.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never bought from their website, but I have been in and bought several firearms from them in the past.  They are good people and legit.  I'm sure more people will chime in, they're pretty popular on that side of town.

Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they are more than legit been going there for a long time.   I would call them to make sure they have it in Stock before ordering.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They are gtg.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if it weren't for the fact that they are on the other side of town from .
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Love nw armory. Bought 3 guns from them.  Very legit business. They have a Facebook page with a decent number of followers.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Great place, I have bought a few guns from them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about their inventory system, that might warrant a phone call to them, but I know the store itself is completely legit. I've been buying things from them for almost 20 years.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Great store. I believe that their inventory on the website says "ships from store" or "ships from warehouse" when ordering.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Definitely GTG.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Definitely GTG.  
View Quote

Friend of mine picked up a XDS 45 there a couple weeks ago. Great price and really easy to work with.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for all the responses guys!
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah  I pretty much buy everything from them And have done so for about 15 years.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#12]
This place is great and agreed GTG
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#13]
good people...a bit expensive but they will always have stuff in stock.

Link Posted: 5/7/2014 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#14]
From their website:

*Please Note: All items advertised on www.nwarmory.com are NOT necessarily in stock or on display at our retail store. Some items are shipped from our fulfillment warehouse. To check price and availability of an item in the retail store, please call (503) 654-7974. Northwest Armory has the right to refuse sale of products displayed erroneously in price or description.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From their website:

*Please Note: All items advertised on www.nwarmory.com are NOT necessarily in stock or on display at our retail store. Some items are shipped from our fulfillment warehouse. To check price and availability of an item in the retail store, please call (503) 654-7974. Northwest Armory has the right to refuse sale of products displayed erroneously in price or description.
View Quote

I saw a price on the website, and went in to purchase. They honored the price (They had said it was a mistake) no questions asked. Granted it was only a 20$ difference on a 950$ item, but it was still nice of them to accommodate it since I was a bit shocked by the price when they rang it up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]
+1 GTG
Great bunch of guys. Even when busy will take the time and treat you right.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I too would recommend them.  I personally think their prices are pretty
Good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top