Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2014 8:34:57 AM EDT
So I have a Dillon XL650 that I am loading my 223 on.  Any one have a super swage for 223 that I can borrow / rent to swage 2k of LC brass.  I have a separate head on my 650 to deprime and size so it would be very quick.  My wife is having surgery tomorrow and i will have some time at home to knock them out.  If anyone can help me with this......please shoot me an email.  I live in Sandy Oregon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one but I'm in the south valley
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 2:52:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Aw dang thanks for the reply at least.....I really need to buckle down and just buy one but with just rebuilding my AR, and the wife having surger today.....just not good timing.  I have the ability to process them but man hand cutting is getting old as I have loaded 6k+ of 5.56 LC all processed by small hand tool and until 2 weeks ago all loaded on a single stage press which has been killing my turnover rate
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 1:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Beaverton,  and as long as you can maneuver around my pile of 7.62 brass (my garage is now a complete mess),  you can use the one mounted to my reloading bench.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the kindness.  Going to use some of my VA disability $ to snag one at the beginning of the month.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Cougar  you find one? I have one  you can use , I'm in Eagle Creek.  Let me know
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cougar  you find one? I have one  you can use , I'm in Eagle Creek.  Let me know
View Quote

I have not.....the however to that....with the wife injured and just out of surgery....my loading is on hold....if you dont mind I will PM you when I have time.  She is leaving in 2 weeks for her sisters graduation so that may give me some spare time
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top