Site Notices
8/29/2014 4:55:51 PM
Author
Posted: 7/2/2011 4:06:46 AM
Stumbled onto this place by word of mouth and was wondering your guy's opinion on this place?
$30 yearly due, $2 per visit, and targets provided.

Seems interesting, have been looking for a local gun range recently and have only liked tri county thus far. This would be more wallet friendly though ;)

http://nrpc.net/

ConcernedCitizen
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/2/2011 12:05:18 PM
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation. The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only. Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time. They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County. The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!
Ellery_Holt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/2/2011 3:32:38 PM
I just paid my Tri-County dues and consider it a bargain.

Some find it affordable by never joining, instead freeloading in as a guest all the time. You could try that.

Happy shooting.
Lazarae
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/4/2011 11:14:30 AM
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation. The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only. Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time. They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County. The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!

flipper1
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/4/2011 2:05:57 PM
I have taken a couple of classes there, really nice people that made me feel welcome, they do a lot of bull's eye shooting there and 22's are king.