Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2017 4:39:12 PM EDT
I'm still conducting a Level 2 Residential Room Clearing and Defense Force-On-Force on August 12-13 and again on August 26-27, with a limited number of slots available for both dates.

I've been asked to do another Level 1 prerequisite course in Cobb Co GA on Sunday, August 6.  The cost for this course would be $200.  Anyone that took this 1-day course with me in Cobb Co recently can take it again for $100.  It will be an 8 hour training day, plus 1 hour for lunch.

This Level 1 training will satisfy the prerequisite and allow you to attend either of the Level 2 courses in August.

If you are interested in attending this training, please let me know.

SEMPER FI!
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Course is on the calendar and filling up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top