Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:24:01 PM EDT
YES RULES, 58yrs old, Irish descent, ER RN at Kennestone Hospital :

Not into horses.  Likes dark chocolat ice cream treats on a stick, Vagina Slimes Lite Menthol cigs and Scotch... all at the same time.

She wants to pull Overwatch on the girls because a predator is constantly
sitting in front of the door, in the mornings [8-9am], and sitting in the backyard
while they scratch.

The girls:

The predator is not big enough to kill and eat right da-da-damn there one of the girls
BUTT!!! can drag one of the bitches off to de-feather and chow down for later.

The predator requires a SS&S.  I married way up... Igotstahalp.

Life was easier when I could shoot dna material belonging to HSapiens on foreign continents.

Wife said, "Like Emily said, If I have to put another hole into another creature, I want to do it with something pretty."
Emily [middle baby 26yrs old] put her G19 on the fridge and grabbed the Browning Hi-Power that I carried for 10yrs in the Corps.  For 9 out of 10yrs
with various MOSs that required a pistol, my COs just told me to, "Sign Out".

Wife has an Springfield Armory Loaded 45 and a G19.  She always grabs the G19 for bumps in the night.  

Cut to the Chase, she want this:

Sumpin' Pretty

Yes, I'll cover a decent scope with mount:  
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
When you wife asks for a gun,you buy if for her. Period.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
22 with a can is more versatile. Many local ordinances treat an air rifle the same as a 22. If nobody hears it, it doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#3]
"When you wife asks for a gun,you buy if for her. Period."

That's some fine advice right there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatever she wants. If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!

Glad you posted a pic, for some reason I thought you were married to someone I know based on prior posts. Not the case, you chose better, carry on.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes.  My wife asked for a Kriss Sphinx, I bought it as fast as I could.  She wanted a Marfionne, I bought it also.  Why, because she is ok with me buying 9 suppressors and like 12 guns in 2015-2016.

She gets what she wants, which translates into I get what I want.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Purchasing tomorrow:  

20% Off Tuesday
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
However, if she asks for a gun while on her period, run.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a Benjamin Marauder in .25 cal.  it is awesome and extremely accurate.  The .25 cal is very accurate and has a Green Mountain barrel that only the .25 cals get.   I use the Benjamin hand pump to pump it up (yes it is a work out) as I don't have a paintball or SCUBA tank to use.  

Your wife will love the rifle and it is a lot of fun to shoot.  It has practically zero recoil, and is built very solid.  

It is pretty heavy though, so definitely not a rifle to go on a hike with.   This is not a kids BB gun, this is a best of a rifle that is accurate at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have a Benjamin Marauder in .25 cal.  it is awesome and extremely accurate.  The .25 cal is very accurate and has a Green Mountain barrel that only the .25 cals get.   I use the Benjamin hand pump to pump it up (yes it is a work out) as I don't have a paintball or SCUBA tank to use.  

Your wife will love the rifle and it is a lot of fun to shoot.  It has practically zero recoil, and is built very solid.  

It is pretty heavy though, so definitely not a rifle to go on a hike with.   This is not a kids BB gun, this is a best of a rifle that is accurate at 100 yards.
View Quote
Ordered rifle and misc. items today for the 20% discount.

Let's see if this Cut & Paste works out:

ItemSkuQtySubtotal
Marauder Muddy Girl®                 BP2564MGC1                     $579.99
PCP Charging System 15"                        8100         1                     $429.99
300 DIN Adaptor                                FAH0071                 $29.95
Degassing Tool for Benjamin Marauder RiflePCPDT21                 $14.75
.25 Benjamin Domed 27.9g Pellets (200ct)BD2252                 $29.98
Marauder Rifle Magazine .25                RC25081                 $18.49
RMCOIL                                                RMCOIL1                   $9.99
Subtotal                                                                                     $1,113.14
Shipping & Handling                                                                           $0.00
Discount (20OFFTUESDAY)                                                                -$222.63
Tax                                                                                                   $0.00
Grand Total                                                                                $890.51

Will grab her an OMEGA 75cuft tank later.

Thanks to all the bastages that know about marrying up.  

God Bless to all whether you like it or not.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Rich at Airguns of Arizona

is helping me out with Scope, Mount/Rings etc. at this time.

Great folks on the phone.

They put up with this old man as if I already had spent a fortune with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top