Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2017 11:00:45 PM EDT
Force-On-Force: Residential Room Clearing Level 2.  Cobb County, GA.  Students that sign up and pay for the course will be given the address of the training.

August 12-13 and August 26-27.  I am limiting each weekend to 10 students.  Cost for the 2-day class is $500, paid in advance to reserve your slot.  The Level 1 course is a prerequisite for this course.  You only need sign up/pay for one of the weekends.

Each weekend is the exact same class.  I am splitting it into 2 separate weekends so that I can keep the class sizes smaller, which means less sitting around and more iterations.  You are welcome to sign up for both weekends if you wish.

All days will start at 0800hrs and run until approximately 1700hrs, with a 1 hour break for lunch both days.

We will provide handguns, ammunition, helmets, and throat guards.  Groin protection will not be provided, but is recommended for both sexes.

If you have a holster to fit a Glock 17/22, with or without a light attached, please bring it.  If you do not have a holster and need to borrow one, please let us know when you sign up and we will have one to loan you.  You will also need a magazine pouch to hold a minimum of 1 magazine and a handheld flashlight, even if you are planning to use a WML.

Students may wear what they wish, and supplement the provided protection with their own, but remember that it is August in Georgia, so I wouldn’t recommend layering up too heavily.  Also, a certain level of pain is one of the teaching tools for force-on-force

The purpose of this course is to teach you to properly clear your own residence, in the case of a burglary/home invasion. I'm not advocating house clearing on your own, but if you are in one part of the home while your significant other is in another part, it would be a good idea to be able to safely move and link up.

Topics covered for this portion of the course include, but are not limited to:
-Combat Mindset
-moving down hallways and through intersections
-entering doorways
-clearing rooms
-transitioning from one room to the next
-working individually and as a team of 2
-working in daylight and limited visibility/darkness
-the pros and cons of different weapon systems
-choosing and enhancing a defensive position
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I might have missed it - can you post your website again?  Looking for more info on the pre-req Level 1 class and scheduling.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm holding a Level 1 prereq before these courses.  

Level 1 Residential Room Clearing & Defense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top