Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2017 5:26:23 PM EDT
....Anyone know what Barrow Automotive in Butler charges for a firearm transfer?.....Right now they're closer to my daily route than any of my preferred LGSs and thinking of ordering something new....
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If it is a new a gun they may have it!.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Usually Barrow is competitive on new guns . Tax may make the difference . They are awesome to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I think its $35 if I remember right, I've never done a transfer with them, but a buddy of mine has.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know what they charge for a transfer but I can say they are the go to gun shop in Mid. Ga.
Mr Bo and his wife are great to deal with. They could use a bigger building though.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
...Thanks for all the replies guys....I've only heard good things about Barrow's but have not been in the 'neighborhood' to stop by...Nowadays, I'm closer than usual, hence the question....
...As for the transfer, I found a really good deal online and was looking for somewhere for it to land close to my current AO....Gunbuyer.com has (as of right now) the Smith & Wesson S&P Shield Performance Center 9mm for $389 and free shipping....With the $75 rebate from S&W that brings it down to $314 plus the tansfer fee.....Can't pass up the chance to add another to the stable....

..In the end, found out a LGS that's on my way home will transfer for me, so got that covered...and still plan to visit Barrow's next time I go that direction....Just window shopping, of course...
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Barrow's is definitely worth a visit. They have a LOT of guns packed in there. Don't be surprised when you walk in and see auto parts store up front. You're in the right place
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...Thanks for all the replies guys....I've only heard good things about Barrow's but have not been in the 'neighborhood' to stop by...Nowadays, I'm closer than usual, hence the question....
...As for the transfer, I found a really good deal online and was looking for somewhere for it to land close to my current AO....Gunbuyer.com has (as of right now) the Smith & Wesson S&P Shield Performance Center 9mm for $389 and free shipping....With the $75 rebate from S&W that brings it down to $314 plus the tansfer fee.....Can't pass up the chance to add another to the stable....

..In the end, found out a LGS that's on my way home will transfer for me, so got that covered...and still plan to visit Barrow's next time I go that direction....Just window shopping, of course...
View Quote
Don't know if you've already bought it, but PSA has the M&P with 3 stripped lowers for $399. With the rebate that is $324. I believe free shipping on firearms, but it's been awhile since I ordered one from them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top