Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:05:55 PM EDT
No Foolin'!

Hopefully we can get a few (or a LOT) of you guys to show up on April Fool's Day to help us start getting the range ready for the Spring Shoot, on the following Saturday. There is plenty that needs to be done so that we don't have too much to do the day/evening before the shoot.

Some of the projects that need attention:

Hanging/painting steel targets, and
rejuvenating/painting the stands
Minor weedeating
cutting/hauling/stacking firewood for the campfires
moving Emu Jr's mighty Volvo station wagon (got chains, need a tow vehicle!)
hauling some tires from the campground to the backstops
and several other things that don't come to mind at the moment.....

Hopefully we can get a decent crew out there to give Redwolf a hand. Sing out if you can make it!
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Emu!  Just about the same things I had on my list. Will try to bring another load of wood if I can get some more cut this week. Anybody close that can come out and help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I can't make it
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys it's all good, just need some tidying up and some work on the targets. Grounds are in good shape and nothing over grown yet. What ever else needs to be done I think we can handle Friday night. If I get home from work early enough Friday I'll be out to help set up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Redwolf I will be there this Saturday. I have to work the weekend of the actual shoot.

I'll bring along some general hand tools for beating up on things. If you need anything specific let me know.

Anyone else care to join us this weekend?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#5]
...We won't be able to make it this weekend but still have hopes to make it for the Shoot....If the stars align, we may actually make it sometime mid to late afternoon Friday......I hope.....
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately, my wife and I will be at a funeral Saturday and won't be able to assist.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't make it this weekend but won't have issues helping next Sunday since I'll be there. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top