Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2017 9:04:55 AM EDT
Friend of mine recently had her Granddad pass, due to family issues a family member ditched a young Great Pyrenees at the grandparents home. The grandmother cant take care of a young Great Pyr, particularly right now.

I'm acting as middleman to get the pup re-homed and try to help the family.

text for pics, or if someone can post them I'd appreciate it.

3 zero 1, seven 8 eight, 20 nine 6

thanks a bunch guys

Rob
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics of Rob's pup, which is currently in Hall County.  Nice looking dog!

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for getting the pics posted.

He is up to date on his shots, however his yearly rabies shot is coming up. He has not been fixed. Both can be done before he is re-homed.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent a link to friend that had their GP wonder off.

Always liked a big dog.

Good luck
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#4]
need to get this pup a home. Any leads would be great.

I'll be driving through SC and part of NC on Thursday and can take him with me. 
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Is there a GP rescue site? If so, maybe they'll let you post on it. I'm sure there are people who'd love to have that pup. Great looking dog.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#6]
What part of the state?  How does it respond to other dogs/animals?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What part of the state? How does it respond to other dogs/animals?
View Quote
Hey, sorry I'd forgotten that without a team account you dont see updates to threads.

He responds well, he has been around a very territorial shepherd and has had no issues. I dont know that he has been around cats however so I will not comment. 

He is currently in a pet boarding service in Murrayville Ga, about 15 minutes west of Gainesville Ga. I would be happy to help get him wherever he needs to go to find him a forever home though so if distance is a concern, I'm happy to reduce that. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top