Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2017 5:06:53 PM EDT
GF wanted me to ask Arfcom about places to go out and eat in Savannah. She'll be part of a rather large Bachlorette party in March.

Any recommendations? Places to avoid, things to try?

Thanks alot guys.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell them not to venture outside of the historic district, unless they are headed to Tybee or Hilton Head. Savannah gets pretty rough when you go outside of the tourist areas.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
For a hotel River Street Inn. They have free wine and drunk food at 6. Wet willies for drinks. Place to eat?  Anywhere other than places on River Street. There's this breakfast place on river street that is excellent.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
For food and drinks, not too far from downtown, Crystal Beer Parlor.  Breakfast or lunch downtown, Henry's on Drayton.  For dinner and drinks on River Street, Kevin Barry's Pub.  

If you venture to the South Side or Midtown, try Sunny Side Up for breakfast or lunch.  Not the most "tourist"-oriented or the most-expensive but all offer a good value and a high-quality meal for a reasonable-price.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Cotton Exchange is good eating on River Street.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Service brewing, southbound brewing, alligator soul
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Crystal Beer Parlor is really good.  Good food, good beer, reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I was in Savannah for the past couple of weeks.  

We ate at The Pirate House two Saturdays ago and the buffet was very good.  Not real big but very good.  Especially the fried fish and fried chicken.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Appreciate the responses guys
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Green Truck (this is my wife's favorite)
The King and I
Bella's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top