Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 10:59:06 PM EDT
I gotta give props to this place.

Only stopped in today for a few minutes on my lunchbreak... but was very impressed with the layout, the facility and the inventory.
They have a metrix shit ton of stuff in stock... probably 30+ silencers... every AR accessory on the planet... tons of OEM mags in stock, great selection of guns... etc...

I work 2 minutes away from the place and this was my first visit. Didn't really need anything but still bought a couple spare mags for my Sig.

I will definitely be going back.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
If your 2 minutes from there it's only about 15 to ga gun club which is impressive in another way!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your 2 minutes from there it's only about 15 to ga gun club which is impressive in another way!!
View Quote

Tell me more...
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
100 yard indoor range.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
100 yard indoor range.
View Quote

Oh dayum !

May need to look into that...  That's really close too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Dead center is a cool place. I bought my silencerco hybrid from them. Great experience
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I'v gone shooting there many times on my lunch break. Staff has always been friendly, and they have a decent selection.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Georgia Gun club is nice but their prices are way high.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Georgia Gun club is nice but their prices are way high.
View Quote

Think of what their cost of goods sold or operating costs are with the construction of an indoor 100M range.

Crazy to think how much they spent. I'm still not convinced they can make it back or cover the costs longer term.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top